Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stoolers game match-ups
What makes you the most nervous today with regard to overall impact of the game.

Watt vs Jonah<—-uggggg

Heyward & Highsmith vs our line

Porter on Tee

Pickens and Diontae vs Awuzie and —??

Who’s covering Freiermuth? <—-uggggggg

Their run game which has stalled lately but used to be potent vs our weak run D
Reply/Quote
Bengals run game and Browning vs. Steelers safeties. Pittsburgh loves to sit in two high so being able to run them out of it would be very helpful. They also love to rotate and replace coverages. Show single high and the safety bails to half at snap with the corner sprinting back to cover the other half. Show single high and bailing the box safety to half right before snap. They are another tricky, aggressive defense that Browning needs to make it through. It will be a tough game for him.
Reply/Quote
Good point for sure

For me. It’s stop the run, make Rudolph be one dimensional and no way he alone beats us.

If their run game gets going though, bad news.

I’m reading and watching a lot of….

Bengals are better BUT
1. It’s Steelers-Bengals football so all bets are off
2. It’s a mandatory “get right” game for the Stoolers
3. Tomlin losing 4 in a row, hard to envision
4. It’s AT the Stoolers

On paper, no brainer. However; I think this will be a battle
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 02:09 PM)Whacked Wrote: What makes you the most nervous today with regard to overall impact of the game.

Watt vs Jonah<—-uggggg

Porter on Tee

Who’s covering Freiermuth? <—-uggggggg

If they're sitting in 2 high safeties and having Watt pin his ears back and rush, pop a few RB and TE screens over his head.  We did this with Perine last year and scored a 45-yard TD and had a few more for big gains.  Plus, this will slow Watt's rush down a bit.
Reply/Quote
Ran it all over the Bengals last game.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How about Hendrickson vs Dan Moore one of the worst LTs in the league

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 02:17 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Bengals run game and Browning vs. Steelers safeties. Pittsburgh loves to sit in two high so being able to run them out of it would be very helpful. They also love to rotate and replace coverages. Show single high and the safety bails to half at snap with the corner sprinting back to cover the other half. Show single high and bailing the box safety to half right before snap. They are another tricky, aggressive defense that Browning needs to make it through. It will be a tough game for him.

What safeties? They are starting a CB, Patrick Peterson, at FS.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 02:09 PM)Whacked Wrote: What makes you the most nervous today with regard to overall impact of the game.

Watt vs Jonah<—-uggggg

Porter on Tee

Soooo I forgot the option “all of the above are going to be a problem” lol

We looked awful.
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty sure that there is no way that Jonah re-signs. I predict he signs with a team from the NFC West since he then wouldn't have to face Watt, Garrett or the Ravens again for four seasons outside of one game(the new 17th game added on the schedule) in 2025.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote