Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stoolers tryihng to kill the Bengals with Kindness...
Do you think the Refs will throw an illegal hit or unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on Burfict out of habit? Then they realize he's not even playing....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 04:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Why would it make you laugh? Yes, people can cast doubt on Rey's ability to cover, but no one who has watched him play can dispute that they guy can flat out lay the wood to someone trying to come up the middle.

Maybe in college, but when is the last time you've seen him do that in the NFL?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 05:14 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Do you think the Refs will throw an illegal hit or unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on Burfict out of habit? Then they realize he's not even playing....

Could happen, never know.

(09-15-2016, 05:27 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Maybe in college, but when is the last time you've seen him do that in the NFL?

A lot, he has thumped RB's a lot. I am no Maualuga supporter but even i know that.

Do you remember the time he thumped the RB on the Texans at the half yard line and caused a fumble that won us the game?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 05:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Could happen, never know.

A lot, he has thumped RB's a lot. I am no Maualuga supporter but even i know that.

Do you remember the time he thumped the RB on the Texans at the half yard line and caused a fumble that won us the game?

Again, I can't remember a time when he "laid somebody out" where they couldn't continue.  Widow maker brings a lights out reputation with it.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 05:57 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Again, I can't remember a time when he "laid somebody out" where they couldn't continue.  Widow maker brings a lights out reputation with it.

True enough, he has hit some guys though where it made them come off the field quite a few times.

Maualuga is a thumper, i can understand why Villanueva would say widow maker, but Burfict fits the narrative better after the AB hit.
Reply/Quote
Don't be fooled by all this play nice talk. Come Sunday they will revert to the cheap shot SOB's that they always have been. **** Pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
It worked for the Pats. Ninja
[Image: 8d2faf6332e15bbca12fd4fa82d970e96aa493b3.jpg]
[Image: 1412586412203_wps_9_Patriots_cheerleaders_wea.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 04:28 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: SERIOUSLY? They want to be kind to us?

I hope to God that Marvin bakes the tastiest batch of scones and mails them to Tomlin with assortment of herbal teas. Then we'll see who wins the kindness war.

Hows about some other baked goods?

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 05:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Could happen, never know.

[Image: AP111211031872.jpg]

Ben Tate, and Rey drilled the shit out of him. Hit him so hard head on Tate dropped the ball and shitted his pants.....
Reply/Quote
its times like this I miss chad.... Right now steelers would be opening bottles of pepto.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 04:38 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Hey, the Stoolers offense has generally been full of nice people, in my lifetime;

Dawson
Maddox
Villanueva
Jerome Bettis is a wonderful human being, class act and it sucks he had to play for them.

Only the new crew, Ben and Whines are scum.

As for the defense, I think even befoire my lifetime, those guys were complete D-Bags.

Hines Ward was a D-bag

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 10:20 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Hines Ward was a D-bag

Yep. His stupid smile was infuriating. 

I wish he would have fallen into the abyss in The Dark Knight Rises. 

Reply/Quote
Just reading the OP, I take it more as a condescending tone.

It's like the coaches from each team told the players in the locker room, "NO BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL OR I'LL CUT YOU AFTER I FINE YOU!!!". 

These teams don't like each other and I expect ejections this Sunday.
Reply/Quote
They'll try and goad us into stupid penalties. We cant keep falling for this crap.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 08:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: [Image: AP111211031872.jpg]

Ben Tate, and Rey drilled the shit out of him. Hit him so hard head on Tate dropped the ball and shitted his pants.....

Thats it. Badazz play by Maualuga...

(09-16-2016, 11:54 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Just reading the OP, I take it more as a condescending tone.

It's like the coaches from each team told the players in the locker room, "NO BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL OR I'LL CUT YOU AFTER I FINE YOU!!!". 

These teams don't like each other and I expect ejections this Sunday.

Villanueva is genuine. If you don't remember he was a Bengal once and knows MJ, Dunlap, Whitworth etc. very well.

He is a hero to boot. Off the field he is a great man but come Sunday he is the enemy.
Reply/Quote
I'm so nice as a fan I almost wish I was in Pittsburgh this Sunday just so I could throw garbage in their yards..so I'll have to metaphorically do it..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
In regards to Williams, I find his comments funny considering that if you go to his twitter account he is singing a very different tune right now.
Reply/Quote