Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What We Need To Do
(01-18-2020, 09:49 PM)jason Wrote: Give it up... They'll still be talking about Andy Dalton in 5 years.

Some people need to get a life.

(01-19-2020, 12:20 AM)Kingslayer Wrote: Well, only Mike Brown can screw this one up.

I agree with the OP.

#1 you gotta protect Burrow.  You gotta get him a supreme LT and interior lineman.  I hope the kid from Bama will be the guy.  They have the cap space even with signing AJ Green.

#2 Trade Andy Dalton for more picks, there's another 10 million off the cap after Burrow's salary.

#3 Re sign Eifert.  Burrow will need weapons and the man finally lasted a season.

#4 Use the remaining picks we have to shore up the defense.

This team could swing really quick if the front office pulls their heads out of their asses

So true, not that hard honestly. Easy for all to see.

(01-19-2020, 12:40 AM)schroomytunes Wrote: Good post! What I would do:

Re-sign:

1) Tyler Eifert- I think he will flourish under Burrow

2) AJ Green- Give a fair deal but, he's not worth top 5 money anymore due to age.

3) Andrew Billings- good interior DT

4) Josh Topou- Solid rotational guy(RFA)

5) Nick Vigil- decent LB, but not great, good #3/4 guy.

6) Darqueze Dennard- good tackler and solid slot CB.

7) Brandon Williams- solid Special Teamer/ Return Man

8) Clayton Fedjelum- solid special teamer

Extend:

1) Joe Mixon

Free Agents:

1) Joe Schobert-ILB/ Jamie Coliins-OLB - one is a must to free up a weak position and it opens up the draft

2) Matt Moore-QB/ Chase Daniel- becomes a mentor to Joe Burrow, gives us a better #2 backup than Finley

3) Graham Glasgow-LG- helps to protect the interior O-line and give Burrow time.

4) Justin Simmons/ Vonn Bell- SS- one of them to upgrade the back of the defense!

Cuts:

1) Andy Dalton- trade for anything!

2) Dre Kirkpatrick- not worth 11 million.

3) Cordy Glenn- not worth 9.5 million

4) Shawn Williams- not worth 5 million, always out of position

--these cuts free up close to 43 million which we use in free agency.

It is Brandon Wilson and I like your plan BTW Schroomy. ThumbsUp 

(01-19-2020, 02:11 PM)Aland Wrote: Nahh. He’s too dopey and lame to be the devil.

He’s just awful at quarterback and the bengals should
Be elated they can finally ditch the loser

You feel better now?
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 03:29 PM)J24 Wrote: Completion percentage, Yards per attempt, TDs, INTs,  INT to TD Ratio, and the players around him or lack of. 

Lol!

Passer rating is calculated using a quarterback's passing attempts, completions, yards, touchdowns, and interceptions.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 04:02 PM)Aland Wrote: Lol!

Passer rating is calculated using a quarterback's passing attempts, completions, yards, touchdowns, and interceptions.

someday you might provide something useful to these forums... We might all be long gone by then..  But someday.. I have hopes.
Reply/Quote