Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop comparing Joe Burrow to Dalton
(01-15-2020, 05:14 PM)Synric Wrote: Oh Joe Burrow tore the cartliage between his ribs on that hit at the end of the first half of the National Championship game. He probably won't be at the Senior Bowl now.

Rest up Joe.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 05:14 PM)Synric Wrote: Oh Joe Burrow tore the cartliage between his ribs on that hit at the end of the first half of the National Championship game. He probably won't be at the Senior Bowl now.

I'd rather he didn't play anyway. Chance to work with the guy and all that, but the Senior Bowl isn't going to change the narrative. 
Reply/Quote

Joe Burrow regenerated that cartilage before the start of the 3rd quarter.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 02:31 PM)jason Wrote: Joe Burrow regenerated that cartilage before the start of the 3rd quarter.

Nice. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
He reminds me of 2015 Dalton with + Athleticism and if we get that every year then I will be happy.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 04:29 PM)J24 Wrote: He reminds me of 2015 Dalton with + Athleticism and if we get that every year then I will be happy.

Burrow's skill set is alot like mahomes. Mahomes a little more mobile. Burrow a little more accurate. Mahomes a little more arm strength. when I say little its pretty much splitting hairs
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 01:57 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Burrow's skill set is alot like mahomes. Mahomes a little more mobile. Burrow a little more accurate. Mahomes a little more arm strength. when I say little its pretty much splitting hairs
He doesn't have anywhere the arm strength near Mahomes. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 02:42 PM)J24 Wrote: He doesn't have anywhere the arm strength near Mahomes. 

He will after his first full season in the NFL weight room
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 02:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: He will after his first full season in the NFL weight room

LOL, no way.  Mahomes has a cannon for an arm.  Burrow right now has a "good" NFL arm.  If he could move that up a little bit that would be great, but I can't see him turning his arm into a bazooka.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 03:09 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: LOL, no way.  Mahomes has a cannon for an arm.  Burrow right now has a "good" NFL arm.  If he could move that up a little bit that would be great, but I can't see him turning his arm into a bazooka.

Brees was said to have a weak arm in college and that changed once he came into the NFL. I think Brees is the more comparable
QB to Burrow except Burrow is bigger and more of an athlete. Mahomes arm is rare but he makes most his great throws on the run.

I think Burrow could be a better pocket passer than Mahomes, similar to Brees.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2020, 03:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why do the Bengals need professional scouts at all if all that info is out there for everyone?

I mean they barely have any, so they might be surfing this forum right now  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 05:47 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: I mean they barely have any, so they might be surfing this forum right now  Hilarious

They better study up.
Reply/Quote