Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop me if you heard this before
Not that it likely would have mattered but the NFL admitted they missed an ineligible man down field and OPI on Pitts first touchdown. Refs helping Steelers? Color me shocked!

https://www.12up.com/posts/nfl-refs-admit-they-screwed-bengals-with-missed-ineligible-receiver-on-steelers-td-01dp9xvw4kf0/partners/40920?fbclid=IwAR3_f4EgAD_G2zb3rAKEaulA5uJ55SYj8SieKp3-arVqo8Zw4_L37iyzMLU
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Welp, they on beat us 20-3. That makes us 3-1 in moral victories! Print the playoff tickets!
Reply/Quote
Why is this even post worthy? Didn't mean a hill of beans in this blowout.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 09:49 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Why is this even post worthy? Didn't mean a hill of beans in this blowout.

Dude, haven't you seen butterfly effect??

That ONE play could have changed our entire lives!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 09:49 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Why is this even post worthy? Didn't mean a hill of beans in this blowout.

Read the whole post next time. I said that myself but you obviously didn't read that part.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 09:27 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Not that it likely would have mattered but the NFL admitted they missed an ineligible man down field and OPI on Pitts first touchdown. Refs helping Steelers? Color me shocked!

https://www.12up.com/posts/nfl-refs-admit-they-screwed-bengals-with-missed-ineligible-receiver-on-steelers-td-01dp9xvw4kf0/partners/40920?fbclid=IwAR3_f4EgAD_G2zb3rAKEaulA5uJ55SYj8SieKp3-arVqo8Zw4_L37iyzMLU

Yes, you may stop.  We've all seen, multiple times, where a Steelers misgiving was "overlooked" by the officials and it lead to a Steelers victory over the Bengals..   Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Oh c'mon.. It's not like the squeelers have ever had any kind of character issues that might taint any actual victories they ever had against us in the past.. Nope..they've always just played good clean hardnosed football against the hapless Bengals..and the refs have always appreciated their honesty and good sportsmanship..  Ninja
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 11:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, you may stop.  We've all seen, multiple times, where a Steelers misgiving was "overlooked" by the officials and it lead to a Steelers victory over the Bengals..   Mellow

happens like every time lol
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 09:27 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Not that it likely would have mattered but the NFL admitted they missed an ineligible man down field and OPI on Pitts first touchdown. Refs helping Steelers? Color me shocked!

There was an offensive pass interference against the Steelers that shouldn't have got called.
Reply/Quote