Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop the count!
[Image: 50571411403_a1619191cc_h.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It's 7:48am Friday, 6 November, here in her majesty's mean time. I don't know what time zone you're posting from, but this is objectively one of the funniest commentaries tying this week to this board imaginable. 

Tou, motha'truckin', che. 
Reply/Quote
That's a good one! Starting my morning off with a good laugh...Thanks!
Reply/Quote
Quite frankly we won that Super Bowl. If you count the legal points, we easily won. A bunch of nasty, mean, ugly people stole it from us.
Reply/Quote
I think this might be the first time I have ever given Reuben rep, but this sure deserves it.
Reply/Quote
Sleepy Joe FTW
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 10:19 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I think this might be the first time I have ever given Reuben rep, but this sure deserves it.

Eh, unless Ruben is also this dude from Reddit he stole it anyway...

https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/comments/jonmdt/stop_the_count/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 11:12 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Eh, unless Ruben is also this dude from Reddit he stole it anyway...

He is "sharing" not "stealing".
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 11:27 AM)fredtoast Wrote: He is "sharing" not "stealing".

I usually credit where I saw something with stuff like that, but hey that’s just me...

Reply/Quote
Yes, that's funny especially in the middle of this tense and ridiculous election.

At the time, I knew the Bengal's lead was not safe and was proven right by Joe Montana's heroics. Joe Burrow is kinda like Joe Montana but bigger and tougher.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 04:45 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: [Image: 50571411403_a1619191cc_h.jpg]

49'ers won that SB in 1989, then the SF Giants played the A's for the World Series when one huge earthquake, the Loma Prieta hit the Bay Area in October 1989.  

Karma for what both cities did to Cincinnati in the Series and SB? I like to think so.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 04:52 AM)The Gooney Rule Wrote: It's 7:48am Friday, 6 November, here in her majesty's mean time. I don't know what time zone you're posting from, but this is objectively one of the funniest commentaries tying this week to this board imaginable. 

Tou, motha'truckin', che. 

DROPPED INT IN ENDZONE BY LEWIS BILLUPS !  Sad
Reply/Quote
Noice.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 11:12 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Eh, unless Ruben is also this dude from Reddit he stole it anyway...

Actually I was sent it by a friend, wow you're kind of crazy to search and point that out. I can guess why you would and Truck would think this though. :) 

Back to dancing in the streets, for me.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 12:48 PM)kalibengal Wrote: DROPPED INT IN ENDZONE BY LEWIS BILLUPS !  Sad
Biggest play of the game by far . . . but Wyche's pathetic play calling at the very end ensured that San Francisco had enough time to pull off the comeback. Waste of opportunity to kill off more clock.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
And for that one small moment in time, the Bengals were world champs.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 02:41 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Actually I was sent it by a friend, wow you're kind of crazy to search and point that out. I can guess why you would and Truck would think this though. :) 

I didn’t have to search. I had already seen it on Reddit before you made your thread. There’s one for the last Steelers playoff game, too.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 09:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I didn’t have to search. I had already seen it on Reddit before you made your thread. There’s one for the last Steelers playoff game, too.

I saw it on Twitter yesterday and it made me a bit sick to my stomach; I'm over it (hell, I wasn't alive for the first one and barely old enough to suck my thumb for the second one) retroactively, but this is basically making light of two of our darkest moments as fans of this team.

(11-06-2020, 02:41 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Actually I was sent it by a friend, wow you're kind of crazy to search and point that out. I can guess why you would and Truck would think this though. :) 

Jesus Christ, you're weird.. and I still, clearly, live in your head.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
The sun set after that moment and never rose again.
Reply/Quote
Get up Timmy...get up Timmy
Reply/Quote