Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Storage Wars" question
(11-13-2015, 10:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm not sure I can remotely understand the foot fetish thing.
Is it because of the curves of the feet ?
I'm lost.
Confused

Me too.  There's much more on the female body too get aroused over than her feet!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 10:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm not sure I can remotely understand the foot fetish thing.
I'm lost.
Confused

Serious answer?  It's been a while since I took a cognition or neurological class BUT methinks it's so common because the part of the brain that recognizes genitalia is next to the part that recognizes feet.  In all fairness, it's a semi-logical sort of thing.  I mean, I hear guys who are really into butts and that's where shit comes from, so gross, right?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm lost.
Confused

You just can not explain it.  I am sure it may be different for everyone.  Maybe it is because a woman is more vulnerable (at least symbolically) when she is bare footed.  Maybe because women are obsessed with their own feet.    Or maybe we just want to **** feet.  Maybe our ancestors got foot jobs from monkey-like women.  

We are just fascinated by them.

When I was just entering manhood in the early 70's there was an episode of The Odd Couple where Oscar got a date with a centerfold model who never shows her naked feet.  He sees her entire naked body in the magazine, but she either had on shoes, or her feet were cropped from all the photos.   Of course he is far too aggressive in trying to get her shoes off and she thinks he is creepy.  

Oh, how that episode made me cower in shame.  I was scarred for life.  I was embarrassed to let anyone know I liked feet.  I even considered killing Jack Klugman and his family in a murder/suicide that, along with the posthumous publication of my manifesto, would bring to light the passive/aggressive oppression that foot lovers had to deal with on a daily basis, but in the end I took the high road and just spanked off to all the naked feet that appear in mainstream advertising for every department and/or shoe store.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 05:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You just can not explain it.  I am sure it may be different for everyone.  Maybe it is because a woman is more vulnerable (at least symbolically) when she is bare footed.  Maybe because women are obsessed with their own feet.    Or maybe we just want to **** feet.  Maybe our ancestors got foot jobs from monkey-like women.  

We are just fascinated by them.

When I was just entering manhood in the early 70's there was an episode of The Odd Couple where Oscar got a date with a centerfold model who never shows her naked feet.  He sees her entire naked body in the magazine, but she either had on shoes, or her feet were cropped from all the photos.   Of course he is far too aggressive in trying to get her shoes off and she thinks he is creepy.  

Oh, how that episode made me cower in shame.  I was scarred for life.  I was embarrassed to let anyone know I liked feet.  I even considered killing Jack Klugman and his family in a murder/suicide that, along with the posthumous publication of my manifesto, would bring to light the passive/aggressive oppression that foot lovers had to deal with on a daily basis, but in the end I took the high road and just spanked off to all the naked feet that appear in mainstream advertising for every department and/or shoe store.

Thanks for the reply and story.
I was genuinely curious and not judging at all.
I'm just going to assume you were not really stalking Quincy.
Ninja
Reply/Quote