Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stormy Daniels shares troubling story about star NFL QB
Stormy Daniels shares troubling story about star NFL QB

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/09/20/stormy-daniels-shares-troubling-story-about-star-nfl-qb/23534129/

Stormy Daniels’ new book, Full Disclosure, includes a troubling story about an encounter between the adult film actress and a star NFL quarterback.

CNN has obtained a copy of the book, and it reportedly includes a description of an encounter between Daniels and Pittsburgh Steelers’ star quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.

Roethlisberger allegedly pressured Daniels for a goodnight kiss, according to the book excerpt.

Daniels says she saw Trump the next day after they had sex when he invited her to a club in the VIP section of a golf course (it was in a club at her hotel). That is where she met Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, she says. He was chatting with Trump, and at the end of the night Trump asked Roethlisberger to walk her up to her hotel room.

She says he asked her for a “good night kiss.” She refused. She says he pushed lightly on her door as they stood outside her hotel room.

“I was terrified. I am rarely terrified,” Daniels wrote, saying Roethlisberger responded, saying, “‘Come on.'”

She closed the door and writes that Roethlisberger “stood outside, not leaving” while knocking at her door for several minutes but eventually left.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Is anyone surprised? With the way she denied his advances she might as well have been wearing a DTF button!

Reply/Quote
Stormy did not put out ?

Not buying it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
This is old news in Pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 07:22 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: This is old news in Pittsburgh

So they know but keep it under wraps that their QB is a dirtbag and are fine with him leading their team?

Not surprising......
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 07:22 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: This is old news in Pittsburgh

So, she's a classic **** tease, eh?   LOL 

I'll remember to bring that up, next time I head to PA for a fishing week.  We spend a lot of time in the local bars..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hey, who deleted my reply to Brad?
Reply/Quote
Big time credit to Ben for not forcing his penis inside her against her wil...that time.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 07:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So they know but keep it under wraps that their QB is a dirtbag and are fine with him leading their team?

Not surprising......

Ben's a dirtbag for sure. But the NFL is full of dirtbags, man. If you were really as righteous as you pretend to be, you'd have given up on the league years ago. You're no less a hypocrite than the rest of us.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 07:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So they know but keep it under wraps that their QB is a dirtbag and are fine with him leading their team?

Not surprising......

Let me try this again.....

If me, Joe ordinary fan knows about this, that's not keeping "it under wraps." Just because you didn't know about it, which is surprising given your infatuation with Ben's **** (better mods?), doesn't mean that it was hidden. 
Reply/Quote
Now Ben and no Brad Pitt, but she said no to him and yes to Trump?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 08:58 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Ben's a dirtbag for sure.  But the NFL is full of dirtbags, man.  If you were really as righteous as you pretend to be, you'd have given up on the league years ago.  You're no less a hypocrite than the rest of us.

Last time I checked, our Qb doesn't have multiple rape "allegations," and doesn't have things like this story about Ben happening.

Nice try on the deflection, though.

I guess when your team can't even beat the Browns, you resort to making outrageous claims and name calling.

It's nice to know the level that Pittsburgh football and it's fans have fallen to.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 09:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Now Ben and no Brad Pitt, but she said no to him and yes to Trump?

I bet Ben’s breath is terrible. Probably the dealbreaker.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 09:30 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I bet Ben’s breath is terrible. Probably the dealbreaker.

Looks don't matter because they're both hideous, so obviously it's because Trump has more money.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ben was just off his game not being in or near a restroom. He shoulda known better.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 09:04 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Let me try this again.....

If me, Joe ordinary fan knows about this, that's not keeping "it under wraps." Just because you didn't know about it, which is surprising given your infatuation with Ben's **** (better mods?), doesn't mean that it was hidden. 

Apparently not everyone knew about it if it’s blowing up all over websites now that she went public with it, so, like I said, if Steelers nation knows about it but the general public doesn’t, then they’re keeping it under wraps.
Reply/Quote
This has got to be an amusingly tough pill to swallow for people who hate the Steelers but love Trump.
Reply/Quote

Not surprising......

Ben being a dirtbag is hardly under wraps lol
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 11:53 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Ben being a dirtbag is hardly under wraps lol

This instance was lol
Reply/Quote
Stormy Daniels saying this about big Ben. This doesn't surprise me. Did you ever see pictures of him in high school? He looked like a dork.
he got some celebrity status and was trying to make up for lost time.
What bothers me about that ***** Daniels is coming out in her book saying the Potus had a defective penis. That is plain wrong and nothing but sleaze. She should have more respect.
Reply/Quote