Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story claims Packers' Aaron Rodgers completely cut off his family
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/story-claims-packers-aaron-rodgers-completely-cut-off-his-family-two-years-ago-204300902.html

A story published to Bleacher Report on Friday, by former Packers beat writer Tyler Dunne, reinforces the idea that Rodgers has little-to-no contact with his parents and two brothers, having cut them off completely nearly two years ago; his own father buys tickets through StubHub if he wants to see his son play.

Crazy to hear. Doesn't seem like the type.He will regret some of this stuff later on in his life.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2016, 10:01 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/story-claims-packers-aaron-rodgers-completely-cut-off-his-family-two-years-ago-204300902.html

A story published to Bleacher Report on Friday, by former Packers beat writer Tyler Dunne, reinforces the idea that Rodgers has little-to-no contact with his parents and two brothers, having cut them off completely nearly two years ago; his own father buys tickets through StubHub if he wants to see his son play.

Crazy to hear. Doesn't seem like the type.He will regret some of this stuff later on in his life.

Yep, if it's actually true? So hard to believe anything you read anymore. Maybe he's thinking of politics after the NFL and this is his oppositions prelude?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Olivia munn might be hot but is complete poison from people in the know.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
A lot of backstory here that I don't want to get into. Family issues are always one of those murky situations and I would hate for it to be in the public eye as much as some of these guys.

The "Quarterback dating the actress/model/etc." always drives me nuts. Somehow a bunch of other Quarterbacks survived it. Maybe his play has dropped off because his WR's aren't what they used to be and their defense on the back end has fallen to pieces.

Regardless, having your life out in the public eye like this has to stink, whether you're making the big bucks or not.
Reply/Quote
Wowwww....
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2016, 10:01 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/story-claims-packers-aaron-rodgers-completely-cut-off-his-family-two-years-ago-204300902.html

none of us know the whole story.

They probly wanted money from Rodgers... and its Rodgers money so cant blame him there.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, hard to condemn either side without knowing the full story.

For all we know, his parents and siblings are parasitic moochers.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 03:01 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Yeah, hard to condemn either side without knowing the full story.

For all we know, his parents and siblings are parasitic moochers.

this

i have a feeling his family was just after his $$
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Parasites? Perhaps, perhaps not. Who cares to be honest?
Look, suppose you come from a family who has struggled all their lives then suddenly someone in the family hits paydirt and suddenly is making gazillions of  bucks playing a kids game . i don't think it totally unreasonable that family should ask for some help ,but there are families who just plain get greedy too and expect you to carry them 100%.. The thing is we just don't know . 
I took care of an elderly woman in Texas for 10 years, the sweetest old woman you would want to meet,but she constantly struggled after her husband died 10-15 years before i meet her. She had 3 adult kids living close by doing quite well for themselves and on mothers day of all days she finally broke down and asked each one if they could help her with some food ..not even a bite...nothing . 
So i took her to a food pantry and we got by.
A few years later she died from a stroke and within 2 days i was moved out of the shed in the backyard with nothing . You would think there was gold buried under the house and they all had the nerve to expect me to clean up the entire property so they could sell everything they hadn't already stolen left behind ..
I caught a bus that night and never spoke to any of them again .. There are just some people i wouldn't piss up their asses if their guts were on fire . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
His younger brother was the winner on last season's "The Bachelorette" (and if you saw her, he won big league). He said during the show he has no relationship with his brother. When they visited the family, it seemed it was just Jordan and Aaron who had problems, obviously not. At any rate, from their house and appearances it did not seem like they were struggling for money....
Reply/Quote