Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange things other people do
In the past I did handyman work for extra funds.
A neighbor had me change the oil and detail her car.
She wanted new floor mats and I suggested a place.
She then informs me about keeping the old mats and stacking the new ones on top.
I ask her if she intends on using the brakes?

A lady had me install a metal dryer exhaust.
At her front door I saw that someone had nailed loose vinyl siding planks thru the middle ( not in the nail slots ),big cracks around the nails. probably thousands of dollars of damage to replace. ( same thing on side of her home.)

While replacing a faucet there was several huge bars of homemade soap on the back splash.The renter told me if a stranger wanted to wash his hands he would not be wandering over her apartment.I mentioned its' not a good idea to allow strangers in,they could over power you once inside.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A million years ago when I was a kid (about 5) there were people who had all their living room furniture covered with plastic slip covers. (yup, every bit as comfortable as it sounds especially in the summer with no air conditioning) and who's kids were only permitted to play with 1 (one) toy at a time. The rest were kept in alphabetical order in their closet. 
My extraordinarily unorganized mom didn't belong to this group of anal retentives.. YEY!

Whatever gave me the magical powers to be inside their pristine environments to observe such things is still a mystery that has never been solved . What's even a stranger mystery is that anyone ever thought plastic slip covers was even a good idea to begin with. There was an entire industry dedicated to making costom plastic slip covers for the home. And even stranger yet was people who had them made went out of their way to show them off to the neighbors .Can you imagine? "Hey! Come see how uncomfortable MY living room is!".. Ahhh...the good old days..

While on the subject, the mother in question was one of those women who whenever you saw her in public had that look. You've seen them I'm sure .. There's always some terrible odor in the air and they and they alone are the only one who can detect it..  Why any man would even consider having babies with them is beyond me.  Some things are just not worth the thrill IMHO.. They are the originators of the phrase, 'I wouldn't do her with a stolen dick.' LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
When watching Bengal games I like to soak a small pair of cotton panties in gasoline and pull them over my face like a mask. I look out the leg holes while the crotch is stretched over my nose and mouth.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 12:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When watching Bengal games I like to soak a small pair of cotton panties in gasoline and pull them over my face like a mask.  I look out the leg holes while the crotch is stretched over my nose and mouth.

The People's Eyebrow just got raised. 

Turns around and walks back out.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 11:30 AM)grampahol Wrote: A million years ago when I was a kid (about 5) there were people who had all their living room furniture covered with plastic slip covers. (yup, every bit as comfortable as it sounds especially in the summer with no air conditioning) and who's kids were only permitted to play with 1 (one) toy at a time. The rest were kept in alphabetical order in their closet. 
My extraordinarily unorganized mom didn't belong to this group of anal retentives.. YEY!

Whatever gave me the magical powers to be inside their pristine environments to observe such things is still a mystery that has never been solved . What's even a stranger mystery is that anyone ever thought plastic slip covers was even a good idea to begin with. There was an entire industry dedicated to making costom plastic slip covers for the home. And even stranger yet was people who had them made went out of their way to show them off to the neighbors .Can you imagine? "Hey! Come see how uncomfortable MY living room is!".. Ahhh...the good old days..

While on the subject, the mother in question was one of those women who whenever you saw her in public had that look. You've seen them I'm sure .. There's always some terrible odor in the air and they and they alone are the only one who can detect it..  Why any man would even consider having babies with them is beyond me.  Some things are just not worth the thrill IMHO.. They are the originators of the phrase, 'I wouldn't do her with a stolen dick.' LOL

Must've been Italian...

For mine, I lived with someone (not going to mention when or who) who eats food with caked on food on their utensils and plates.

I'm talking that if *I* didn't wash them myself, they NEVER would've been clean.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 04:19 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Must've been Italian...

For mine, I lived with someone (not going to mention when or who) who eats food with caked on food on their utensils and plates.

I'm talking that if *I* didn't wash them myself, they NEVER would've been clean.

Had a roommate who would take a plate of food into his room, eat on his bed until he felt full, then set the plate on the floor next to his bed.  He would then go to get up and use the heel of his foot to push the plate underneath his bed so he could stand up and go do whatever.

I learned about this when one day I realized there were no more plates or silverware.  I went into his room and found all of our dishes encrusted in old rotten food underneath his bed.

Not literally killing him was one of the hardest things I have ever done.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 09:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Had a roommate who would take a plate of food into his room, eat on his bed until he felt full, then set the plate on the floor next to his bed.  He would then go to get up and use the heel of his foot to push the plate underneath his bed so he could stand up and go do whatever.

I learned about this when one day I realized there were no more plates or silverware.  I went into his room and found all of our dishes encrusted in old rotten food underneath his bed.

I feel for you (hugs)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 09:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Had a roommate who would take a plate of food into his room, eat on his bed until he felt full, then set the plate on the floor next to his bed.  He would then go to get up and use the heel of his foot to push the plate underneath his bed so he could stand up and go do whatever.

That is psycho stuff. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 12:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When watching Bengal games I like to soak a small pair of cotton panties in gasoline and pull them over my face like a mask.  I look out the leg holes while the crotch is stretched over my nose and mouth.

Let me guess Fred.. You're not the most popular person to be asked to drop over to other people's houses to watch the Bengals play.. .. Just a long shot guess..  Nervous

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 12:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When watching Bengal games I like to soak a small pair of cotton panties in gasoline and pull them over my face like a mask. I look out the leg holes while the crotch is stretched over my nose and mouth.

Not surprised in the least at your capabilities Fred.
Reply/Quote
When I was at Seal Training Center Coronado, I actually received a letter from a pup's mother, telling me I was to rough and loud for her son. If I didn't stop she was going to her congressman, who she said they were close friends with...
Reply/Quote

Crotchless panties will help you breath better.  ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
Just remembered this one guys.
Years ago friends were planning a party, I brought beer,ice and two 50 gallon coolers.
Early evening I stopped by the party place to see if things were ok.
Two ladies were very upset and looking at their cars parked side by side.
A stranger offered to shine their cars up with an orbital sander.
They went back indoors to resume party prep.
They both paid the guy before inspecting the cars.
Both cars had deep gouges in the paint.

I asked if they saw a sample of his work or why they allowed the second car to be ruined ?
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2018, 08:06 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: Just remembered this one guys.
Years ago friends were planning a party, I brought beer,ice and two 50 gallon coolers.
Early evening I stopped by the party place to see if things were ok.
Two ladies were very upset and looking at their cars parked side by side.
A stranger offered to shine their cars up with an orbital sander.
They went back indoors to resume party prep.
They both paid the guy before inspecting the cars.
Both cars had deep gouges in the paint.

I asked if they saw a sample of his work or why they allowed the second car to be ruined ?
Having been an auto body repairman I know to not trust just any old idiot for auto body work .. Heck, don't trust me unless you want to pay too much for mediocre work.. lol
I can lay down a nice paint job though if the prep work has been done properly. 

Quote:A stranger offered to shine their cars up with an orbital sander.
Not exactly the right tool for the job..Use a buffing bonnet and the right compound, but a ROS? NOOOOO....just a plain variable speed grinder with the bonnet works.. The very word 'sander' is all you need to know about this. 

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 04:01 PM)sandwedge Wrote: When I was at Seal Training Center Coronado, I actually received a letter from a pup's mother, telling me I was to rough and loud for her son. If I didn't stop she was going to her congressman, who she said they were close friends with...

Wait was he in the military as well or was she saying you wouldn’t be allowed to play with him when you were eventually discharged? LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Does picking your nose count?  Sitting at a stop light on my way into work this morning, a blue Nissan Pathfinder pulls up beside me and a woman in her mid 30's I would guess had her finger up her nose to her first knuckle.  I'm not kidding.  Just digging and rooting around in there like there's a golden nugget she's trying to find.  The first thing I thought was, WTF? I immediately thought of this thread.  I don't mind people picking their noses, but treat like having sex.....only do it at night in bed or in the shower.  I don't need to see that....especially the after effects. 

I'm still grossed out. 

And yes you pervs, she was hot enough that you'd hit it.  maybe twice, too.  :)
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2018, 02:51 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Does picking your nose count?  Sitting at a stop light on my way into work this morning, a blue Nissan Pathfinder pulls up beside me and a woman in her mid 30's I would guess had her finger up her nose to her first knuckle.  I'm not kidding.  Just digging and rooting around in there like there's a golden nugget she's trying to find.  The first thing I thought was, WTF? I immediately thought of this thread.  I don't mind people picking their noses, but treat like having sex.....only do it at night in bed or in the shower.  I don't need to see that....especially the after effects. 

I'm still grossed out. 

Are you sure it was a pick?

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2018, 02:51 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Does picking your nose count?  Sitting at a stop light on my way into work this morning, a blue Nissan Pathfinder pulls up beside me and a woman in her mid 30's I would guess had her finger up her nose to her first knuckle.  I'm not kidding.  Just digging and rooting around in there like there's a golden nugget she's trying to find.  The first thing I thought was, WTF? I immediately thought of this thread.  I don't mind people picking their noses, but treat like having sex.....only do it at night in bed or in the shower.  I don't need to see that....especially the after effects. 

I'm still grossed out. 

For me that is right up there with people that have to pull their underwear out of their ass.... 
Reply/Quote

I'm still grossed out. 

I pulled up to a stoplight one morning. i glanced over at the car next to me. There was a guy pulling out nose hair with vice grips.
Reply/Quote