Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streaming options
I’ll try to keep this short bc I’m sure it’s a bit annoying - what about the best streaming sites for games? I’m not missing the Ravens game tomorrow, come hell or high water. I tried searching using the above and didn’t think it helped much
Reply/Quote
Last year I used Paramount Plus (it was CBS All Access then) and a VPN. With Paramount Plus you can stream your local CBS station, NFL games included. So if you set the VPN to a location that has the game (like Philadelphia tomorrow) you'll get it.

And Paramount Plus has a free trial.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 03:52 PM)Donnyho Wrote: Last year I used Paramount Plus (it was CBS All Access then) and a VPN. With Paramount Plus you can stream your local CBS station, NFL games included. So if you set the VPN to a location that has the game (like Philadelphia tomorrow) you'll get it.

I second this.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Look into IP TV
Reply/Quote
yoursports.to

Find the game and click on it
Then click on the little X in the middle of the screen to clear it from the PLAY arrow
Then click the PLAY arrow
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
http://www.movetogreatercinci.com

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 04:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: http://www.movetogreatercinci.com

ThumbsUp

LOL

You will never have problems finding the game with streaming & tivimate. 

Reply/Quote
VIPbox.eu
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 05:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: LOL

You will never have problems finding the game with streaming & tivimate. 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478gf769tntmhrzs3r69...y.gif&ct=g]

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
A friend sent me sportsurge.net for the game I didn’t get the other week. It was a very good stream, ended up maybe 30-60 seconds behind live tv by the end but had no issues with it at all. And most importantly it’s free and didn’t have a lot of pop ups.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 03:52 PM)Donnyho Wrote: Last year I used Paramount Plus (it was CBS All Access then) and a VPN. With Paramount Plus you can stream your local CBS station, NFL games included. So if you set the VPN to a location that has the game (like Philadelphia tomorrow) you'll get it.

Thanks guys, appreciate all this - for an idiot like me, how do you set a VPN to a different city?
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 07:37 PM)N_B Wrote: Thanks guys, appreciate all this - for an idiot like me, how do you set a VPN to a different city?

No problem. You need to download a VPN. I used Express VPN. Once you sign up and download the app (most of them also have free trials) it will give you an option to change your location. Then I’d just go to 506 Sports to see where the game is on, then set that as my location. Tomorrow’s game is playing in Washington DC per 506. And Express VPN let’s you set your location to DC. So Paramount Plus will think you’re in DC and play the DC CBS station when you go to “live tv”

It sounds a lot more complicated than it is. Really, it’s pretty easy once you see it. If you want to look into it more, this site will walk you through it. 
Reply/Quote
Trust me, I've been streaming every Bengals game for like 10 years. The best website right now is Sportsurge.net. The next best backup is Buffstreamz.com. Both websites will post 10-20 different links.

For Sportsurge.net, I always use the "Solaris" stream at 6600 bitrate and it's been top-notch quality all season.

https://sportsurge.net/#/groups/6

https://home.buffstreamz.com/nflstreamslive/
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 10:26 PM)Donnyho Wrote: No problem. You need to download a VPN. I used Express VPN. Once you sign up and download the app (most of them also have free trials) it will give you an option to change your location. Then I’d just go to 506 Sports to see where the game is on, then set that as my location. Tomorrow’s game is playing in Washington DC per 506. And Express VPN let’s you set your location to DC. So Paramount Plus will think you’re in DC and play the DC CBS station when you go to “live tv”

It sounds a lot more complicated than it is. Really, it’s pretty easy once you see it. If you want to look into it more, this site will walk you through it. 

You’re the man. Thanks for walking me thru it!
Reply/Quote
One of the perks of moving home to Ohio, was not having to chase down a stream every week. Yet just last week, here I was, watching the Bengals via streaming.. At least the current streaming options run smoothly, much better than a few years back.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote