Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stud of the Week- Dolphins Game
I think a lot of folks had Boyd last week, and he could be argued as the winner.

I would imagine Carlos might be that guy on defense.

For this week, I am going with a couple choices that border a bit more on the obscure:

Offense: CJ Uzomah. He's big, fast, and is going to get his best opportunity to date to make a difference. I think Kroft is very capable as well, but I am hoping CJ has a huge game.

Defense: Jordan Willis. With Lawson possibly out and everyone looking for Hubbard to get that elusive big play, I think Willis is doing what Willis does, which is just quietly go about his business, but could have a couple big plays on defense. I am predicting a sack/strip that leads to a scoop/score.

Who are your predicted studs?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 04:53 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think a lot of folks had Boyd last week, and he could be argued as the winner.  

I would imagine Carlos might be that guy on defense.

For this week, I am going with a couple choices that border a bit more on the obscure:

Offense:  CJ Uzomah.  He's big, fast, and is going to get his best opportunity to date to make a difference.  I think Kroft is very capable as well, but I am hoping CJ has a huge game.

Defense:  Jordan Willis.  With Lawson possibly out and everyone looking for Hubbard to get that elusive big play, I think Willis is doing what Willis does, which is just quietly go about his business, but could have a couple big plays on defense.  I am predicting a sack/strip that leads to a scoop/score.

Who are your predicted studs?

I'm going to go off of what I WANT to happen, just cause to me it means we had a great game.

Offense: Cordy Glenn. Boring I know, but he is currently one of the 10 worst tackles in the league when it comes to giving up pressures. And Miami has some nice defensive ends that are ready to come at us. If Glenn could be perfect at protecting Dalton's blind side, I think it bodes well for us.

Defense: Who else? Burfict! This to me would mean that we did a good job slowing down the run game, getting a sack, and he may have made 1-2 great plays in the passing game. Above all else, if he earns this, to me it would mean he didn't get any penalties throughout the game and showed good form when tackling.
Reply/Quote
Burfict and Dalton....

And.... And..... Whoever picks up the slack if Ross is out... Core maybe?

my unsung hero of the last few weeks has been trey Hopkins filling in nicely at Center.
Reply/Quote
Im going to go with Randy Bullock. Im not sure why, but I have a sneaky suspicion this is going to be one of those low scoring, sloppy, field goal type of games. I think he hits 4-5 field goals.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon
Geno Atkins
Reply/Quote
Stud on offense.
what the heck....Andy Dalton hes playing at high level.
when Eif went down he delivered
hes making all the throws

defense.
lets roĺl with Darquez Dennard.
Reply/Quote
Something tells me that Boyd will cement himself as the best #2 option in the league. He will have a huge game on Sunday and be the deciding factor through the air for our offense.
Reply/Quote
Mixon should be back. Should allow defenses to fear our run game potential a bit more. They're down some solid defenders in the middle. I'm a bit afraid of their pass defense. Running Mixon should let Dalton be far more effective

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Think Dalton once again steps up big on offense .

On defense going with Dennard getting a couple picks in a solid outing.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Offense Dalton
Defense Burfict
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Defense - Bates
Offense - Boling
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Kevin Huber doesn't have to go out there and actually earn every dime this week . Last week before the half the camera showed him sitting on the bench looking like he was wondering if he even had to tie his shoes for the game.  
If he has to be called on more than a few times I have faith he can nail em inside the 20 more often than not.. Here's to hoping his uniform doesn't even need to be washed for the following game . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Offense - Mixon
Defense - Burfict

Both are bound to be hungry!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm going with 2 on each side:
Offense- Andy and Mixon. I think Lazor will pound the ball with Mixon, forcing 8 into the box at which point Andy will carve them up in the air to Boyd, Green, Uzo and Erickson.

Defense. Geno and Burfict. Geno gets at least 2 sacks, and Burfict is Burfict.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 05:08 PM)thillan Wrote: I'm going to go off of what I WANT to happen, just cause to me it means we had a great game.

Offense: Cordy Glenn. Boring I know, but he is currently one of the 10 worst tackles in the league when it comes to giving up pressures. And Miami has some nice defensive ends that are ready to come at us. If Glenn could be perfect at protecting Dalton's blind side, I think it bodes well for us.

Defense: Who else? Burfict! This to me would mean that we did a good job slowing down the run game, getting a sack, and he may have made 1-2 great plays in the passing game. Above all else, if he earns this, to me it would mean he didn't get any penalties throughout the game and showed good form when tackling.

Wow, didn't realize Glenn is one of the 10 worst tackles in the league.  And the O-line (although far from good to this point) is noticeably better than last year.  Shows just how bad Obie was - yikes.
Reply/Quote
Gonna roll with Boyd on offense. Dude has been solid and will make some plays.

On D, I’m going with Burfict. Rusty or not, He’s going to remind everyone why he is the best in the league.

Reply/Quote
Going with WJ3 on defense. Hoping this is the week he's comes back strong.

On offense, have to go with AJ. Just because...
Reply/Quote
Give me Boyd and Hubbard this week.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 07:56 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Offense - Mixon
Defense - Burfict

Both are bound to be hungry!

Bbbbbingo!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 06:06 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Joe Mixon
Geno Atkins

This ^^^

Joe is going to eat them up out of the backfield in the passing game, and Geno is going to feast with their backup center making the protection calls.
Reply/Quote