Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stud of the Week- Dolphins Game
(10-05-2018, 05:08 PM)thillan Wrote: I'm going to go off of what I WANT to happen, just cause to me it means we had a great game.

Offense: Cordy Glenn. Boring I know, but he is currently one of the 10 worst tackles in the league when it comes to giving up pressures. And Miami has some nice defensive ends that are ready to come at us. If Glenn could be perfect at protecting Dalton's blind side, I think it bodes well for us.

Defense: Who else? Burfict! This to me would mean that we did a good job slowing down the run game, getting a sack, and he may have made 1-2 great plays in the passing game. Above all else, if he earns this, to me it would mean he didn't get any penalties throughout the game and showed good form when tackling.

Stats are stats, but I see better then I read....All I have it say is Dalton has a lot more time in pocket this yr and I attribute a lot to what Glenn is doing on the left side. Who would you rather have Oblewie or Glenn?? 
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 12:34 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Stats are stats, but I see better then I read....All I have it say is Dalton has a lot more time in pocket this yr and I attribute a lot to what Glenn is doing on the left side. Who would you rather have Oblewie or Glenn?? 

Dalton does have more time in the pocket, but it also doesn’t look bad because he has the highest QBR against pressure in the league.

But, I’d rather not have to worry about pressure as much.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 04:53 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think a lot of folks had Boyd last week, and he could be argued as the winner.  

I would imagine Carlos might be that guy on defense.

For this week, I am going with a couple choices that border a bit more on the obscure:

Offense:  CJ Uzomah.  He's big, fast, and is going to get his best opportunity to date to make a difference.  I think Kroft is very capable as well, but I am hoping CJ has a huge game.

Defense:  Jordan Willis.  With Lawson possibly out and everyone looking for Hubbard to get that elusive big play, I think Willis is doing what Willis does, which is just quietly go about his business, but could have a couple big plays on defense.  I am predicting a sack/strip that leads to a scoop/score.

Who are your predicted studs?

Good ones, Uzi just looks more explosive than Kroft at TE, don't know what it is and he is bigger and stronger.

Willis is huge this year and is playing solid all the while not getting the sacks and big plays.

I like your picks but i will go a different direction with Walton on Offense and Burfict on Defense.

Thought Walton looked better last week against the Falcons and he should get a lot of chances this week and
you can run on the Phins and Walton can catch.

Burfict is Burfict, think this is a safe one if he doesn't get suspended again for a great legal hit knock on wood.
Reply/Quote
On offense Josh Malone- he is a good player and while I think Ross is better I think this guy is very capable of starting in the NFl. 5 catches for 80 yards and a TD.

On Defense Nick Vigil- he has been it or miss but with Vontaz back he should be able to prove he can play somewhat. 10 tackles 3 for a loss, 1pd, and 1 INT.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
OT: What the hell is the name of that site for streaming sporting events? It's been so long, i can't remember the freaking name. Not reddit...that place is a pain in the ass and doesn't make sense to anyone that doesn't go there regularly.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 11:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: OT: What the hell is the name of that site for streaming sporting events? It's been so long, i can't remember the freaking name. Not reddit...that place is a pain in the ass and doesn't make sense to anyone that doesn't go there regularly.

DirecTv Sunday Ticket?   Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Los LOS LOS  Los LOS LOS !!   ThumbsUp

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 11:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: OT: What the hell is the name of that site for streaming sporting events? It's been so long, i can't remember the freaking name. Not reddit...that place is a pain in the ass and doesn't make sense to anyone that doesn't go there regularly.

Good question, i downloaded Reddit and everything and i can't get the games and all i get is annoying texts...

Pizzes me off. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 08:55 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm going with 2 on each side:
Offense- Andy and Mixon. I think Lazor will pound the ball with Mixon, forcing 8 into the box at which point Andy will carve them up in the air to Boyd, Green, Uzo and Erickson.

Defense. Geno and Burfict. Geno gets at least 2 sacks, and Burfict is Burfict.

Called it....
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 01:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good question, i downloaded Reddit and everything and i can't get the games and all i get is annoying texts...

Pizzes me off. Whatever

I finally figured it out but the streams kept going offline after a while. 15 or so links later, I finally found one that allowed me to watch the Ferguson/Pettis fight and then another to watch the McGregor fight. Excellent quality too. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote