Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stud of the Week
(09-27-2018, 01:01 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: No on IR

Thanks, saw him get hurt week 1 didn't know it was that bad.

Good news for us, Eifert really could have a great game and be our stud on Offense after knowing this. :andy:
Reply/Quote
Tyler Eifert and Preston Brown (fingers crossed)

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I am going with Gio and Will Jax III.

Think Gio will go for 150+ rush and pass yards with 2 TDs, and Will Jax III will lock down Julio all day.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 11:53 AM)magikod Wrote: Eifert and Geno for me.

This is a really good one, as, like AJ, he's going to where he played his college ball.  They should both be very motivated. 
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 01:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm just waiting on Fred to post his version of Stud of the Week. 

I'm not eligible so he may not vote Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 02:15 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I'm not eligible so he may not vote Hilarious

Fred will choose O-line Coach Frank Pollack & finally let go of Paul Alexander - plus-  your man Jordan Willis.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
Gio and Carlos will both have huge games this weekend
Reply/Quote
Offense....John Ross
Defense...Dre Kirkpatrick

**zips up Nomex suit**
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 03:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Offense....John Ross
Defense...Dre Kirkpatrick

**zips up Nomex suit**

We might as well call them the M&M boys.  Much Maligned.  If you are right, the Bengals win big.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 02:29 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Gio and Carlos will both have huge games this weekend

Gio is an excellent choice as this is the Atlanta defense that gave up 14 receptions to CMC. 
Reply/Quote
Boyd and Los
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 02:13 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is a really good one, as, like AJ, he's going to where he played his college ball.  They should both be very motivated. 

It certainly hasn’t helped Andy over the years...

Reply/Quote
O: Gio 200+ AP yards
D: WJ 3 wakes up with a p6
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 08:17 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’ll go with Boyd on offense. Hopefully he can keep his high level of play going again this week.

Bates on defense. Ryan will be airing it out a lot I’m sure, Bates should have some chances to make a big play. We lost the turnover battle to Carolina 4-0, need to be on the right side of it to have a chance.

I was 1 for 2 lol.

Seriously though, Boyd has to be the early season team MVP.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 07:31 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Defensive Stud of the Week:

Sam Hubbard.  Yes, he narrowly missed two game-changing plays last week, but I love his ability to seemingly always be around the ball and just make plays.  I absolutely love this guy and wish I could buy his jersey without fear of jinxing him.

I don't watch the games but haven't the Bengals scored on each of their goal line rush attempts with Hubbard at FB?
Reply/Quote
Ross 2 TDs in 4 games.
Andy was stud of the game on O. Boyd a close second.

On D? Bates for stopping Mo from getting that 2 pt conversion. BIG TACKLE!!!
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote