Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Su'a-Filo not expected back until after Bye
Tweeted by Marisa Contipelli an hour ago...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Geezzzz

Praying Taylor and Turner get kidnapped by Aliens is our best hope I guess ?
Reply/Quote
The one year we make a big splash in FA and every one of those dudes get hurt.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
After XSF comes back I would like to see Hakeem Adeniji get a chance at LG down the stretch.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 06:37 PM)Synric Wrote: After XSF comes back I would like to see Hakeem Adeniji get a chance at LG down the stretch.

Would be nice. I’m not going to say “couldn’t be any worse than Jordan” cause we learned our lesson with Fred Johnson at RG, but we might as well see how the kid looks. Maybe we’ll finally get lucky and he’ll be something.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 06:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The one year we make a big splash in FA and every one of those dudes get hurt.

Vonn Bell hasn't been hurt. Just subpar.

Not sure if that's better.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 06:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Would be nice. I’m not going to say “couldn’t be any worse than Jordan” cause we learned our lesson with Fred Johnson at RG, but we might as well see how the kid looks. Maybe we’ll finally get lucky and he’ll be something.

The Bengals need to get creative and aggressive this offseason to fix the offensive line. Its obvious not only do they need a few starters but also depth.

Something like offering the Vikings a 6th round conditional pick for Oli Udoh. Most won't remember him but he was a very small school prospect (Elon) that was a star of the east west shrine, senior bowl, and combine before the 2019 draft. He has only played in one game so far but it was avery solid game against Khalil Mack.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Guessing ZT and Turner will wait for his return before making any other changes to the Oline, hoping that will fix everything.

Next three games we face Buckner, Garrett (again) and Clowney.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 08:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Vonn Bell hasn't been hurt. Just subpar.

It's not. It's keep Williams off the field
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 06:10 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Geezzzz

Praying Taylor and Turner get kidnapped by Aliens is our best hope I guess ?

So now it's Taylor and Turner's fault XFS sprained his ankle?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 08:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Vonn Bell hasn't been hurt. Just subpar.

lol. That's how it works with the Bengals. The FAs that don't play well, don't get hurt. The FAs that play well, get hurt. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 06:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Tweeted by Marisa Contipelli an hour ago...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote