Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sub-Forum Suggestion
May we get a Sub-Forum under Klotsch for Food and Drink?

In this Sub-Forum, we can exchange recipes and show off each others foods. There was a lot of good stuff posted over on the other board and I would really like to be able to use some of these recipes these guy have if they are willing to share.

I don't remember who it was over on the other board but he would post some pictures of what he was smoking that day and it looked fantastic.

Plus, if Marijuana becomes legal in Ohio, we are going to need really good recipes, lol.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
I like this idea a lot!  I would peruse the sub-forum quite a bit to do some grocery shopping.  :)

I'm just not very good at writing out my own recipes.  A little of this, a little of that, maybe a pinch of this stuff..........pry won't cut it as a recipe. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
This would be a great idea. We have a few guys who are really into to BBQ and smoking. Also a surprising number that are just into cooking.
Reply/Quote
i'm posting here to show support for the thread and the fact that i like bourbon....probably like it a little too much.
Reply/Quote
Food has my support. Perhaps I'll share my World's Best Chili recipe.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I could sink my teeth into this idea.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 11:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Food has my support. Perhaps I'll share my World's Best Chili recipe.

That's a bold claim.  Bold.  I once saw a sign say that place had the World's Best Chicken Wings. SO I had to go in and try them.  They weren't.  They weren't even close! 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 01:55 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: May we get a Sub-Forum under Klotsch for Food and Drink?

In this Sub-Forum, we can exchange recipes and show off each others foods. There was a lot of good stuff posted over on the other board and I would really like to be able to use some of these recipes these guy have if they are willing to share.

I don't remember who it was over on the other board but he would post some pictures of what he was smoking that day and it looked fantastic.

Plus, if Marijuana becomes legal in Ohio, we are going to need really good recipes, lol.

Done. Great suggestion.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 11:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Food has my support. Perhaps I'll share my World's Best Chili recipe.

as long as it doesn't have noodles.
Reply/Quote
This is a great idea. Have picked up a few things on random threads. Would be nice to have a forum with it all.
Reply/Quote