Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Such a great win and great experience at the game
I might be soaking wet, but it was worth it! The crowd was super loud, not sure how it came across on TV. There was very loud boos on the refs when they let the bills get away with the hit to AJ. Such a great win, our defense is legit! Who dey!!!
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 06:14 PM)Trademark Wrote: I might be soaking wet, but it was worth it! The crowd was super loud, not sure how it came across on TV. There was very loud boos on the refs when they let the bills get away with the hit to AJ. Such a great win, our defense is legit! Who dey!!!

If Burfict made that exact hit, they'd already be discussing the length of his suspension.

Who Dey.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
From the cameras looked like stadium half fill, maybe bad angles
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I was embarrassed by the jackass trying to pour his drink on Brandon Tate after the touchdown. Hopefully that guy got kicked out/banned from the stadium. We’ve got no place for that here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 07:18 PM)wcu Wrote: I was embarrassed by the jackass trying to pour his drink on Brandon Tate after the touchdown. Hopefully that guy got kicked out/banned from the stadium. We’ve got no place for that here.

Yeah, especially a guy who was a decent player here for a few years
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 06:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: From the cameras looked like stadium half fill, maybe bad angles

Way more than half full guess your camera angle at home was a bad angle obviously you weren't there at the game to know
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 07:29 PM)Brimey Wrote: Yeah, especially a guy who was a decent player here for a few years

**** Brandon Tate.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
The Club level was inside for most of the game, the bottom bowl was pretty full and the upper section wasn't bad for a 1-3 team entering the game.

For what we had with crowd they didn't do a bad job...........
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I thought the bills fans traveled subpar today..for 3-1 and the closeness and with may ohio fans bill fans i thought we see more Bills fans.. NOT TODAY
Reply/Quote
That is a tough team, expected a loss.

Great job.

That is the Bengals i expected to see this season. Cool
Reply/Quote
The middle section was pretty empty but the lower bowl was filled pretty well and so were the cheap seats. That hit on AJ was bull crap though. Also Dalton showed grit today
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 06:22 PM)McC Wrote: If Burfict made that exact hit, they'd already be discussing the length of his suspension.

Who Dey.  

Maybe you can hire Sarah McLachlan to be your spokesperson, for the Vontaze Burfict Defense Fund? His ongoing victimization is a travesty. 

Can’t you spare just $5 per month, to help an NFL linebacker in need? Those lower leg injuries aren’t going to cause themselves people.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
I feel like this win was the highest quality victory the team has had since 2015. You've got to figure the Pats will win the east so that was a potential head to head victory over an AFC team who will be fighting for a WC spot. (Assuming, of course, that the north has two teams in the playoffs.)

Furthermore, with Oakland and the Titans sputtering, and none of the rest of the conference making a lot of noise except for NE and KC, the AFC is a lot more wide open than anticipated at the beginning of the season.
Reply/Quote
The crowd wasn't bad considering the weather. Also remember that the club seat people will stay inside in bad weather and gather around the many tvs that are in the club. That middle section of the stadium can get a little empty looking, even in good weather.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 07:18 PM)wcu Wrote: I was embarrassed by the jackass trying to pour his drink on Brandon Tate after the touchdown. Hopefully that guy got kicked out/banned from the stadium. We’ve got no place for that here.

Amen! I immediately thought of Sam Wyche.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 06:14 PM)Trademark Wrote: I might be soaking wet, but it was worth it! The crowd was super loud, not sure how it came across on TV. There was very loud boos on the refs when they let the bills get away with the hit to AJ. Such a great win, our defense is legit! Who dey!!!

I need the rule explained because AJ got killed and Gio got killed years ago and they let it go based off that runner bullshit

But I guaruntee if we do those same hits were getting a penalty
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 07:52 AM)Housh Wrote: I need the rule explained because AJ got killed and Gio got killed years ago and they let it go based off that runner bullshit

But I guaruntee if we do those same hits were getting a penalty

Probably a gray area left open for interpretation just to flag the Bengals.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 06:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: From the cameras looked like stadium half fill, maybe bad angles

We have discussed this a number of times...the seats in the club lounge area are rarely occupied as those folks go back to the lounge areas to eat, drink, and watch on big screens.  It is more of a business network center than real fandom.  I traded tickets for a game there once because it was so cold, I wanted access to that area so my dad could warm up...he liked it so much he spent most the second half in there...but it would kill me not to be out in the action.  
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 07:49 PM)McC Wrote: **** Brandon Tate.

Sorry, but I agree with this...Not that he was a bad guy here and I would never want some idiot to pour beer on anyone, but his whole "revenge factor" the announcers kept playing up made me want to throw up.  I couldn't stand this guy's poor decisions and fumblitis when he was here.  
Reply/Quote

Nope, just bad attendance numbers. They currently rank 30th in attendance
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote