Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Suck For Sam!"
(10-01-2017, 12:21 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Last time we had the golden boy from usc dude quit like a chicken shit.

Give me the kid from down the street who plays his ass off.

Bruh... Taking Lamar Jackson to be our QB would be the dumbest draft choice this organization has made since drafting Akili Smith. Don't believe the hype. Lamar is not an NFL caliber QB. He's not in the same mold as Kaepernick or Russell Wilson. He's more like an RGIII or a Tim Tebow. Strong running ability, but less-than-average throwing ability. If you can't throw consistently, you won't last in the NFL. Simple as that. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 12:37 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Bruh... Taking Lamar Jackson to be our QB would be the dumbest draft choice this organization has made since drafting Akili Smith. Don't believe the hype. Lamar is not an NFL caliber QB. He's not in the same mold as Kaepernick or Russell Wilson. He's more like an RGIII or a Tim Tebow. Strong running ability, but less-than-average throwing ability. If you can't throw consistently, you won't last in the NFL. Simple as that. 

Hows big strong pocket passing phenom Luck holding up? 

Bradford is a pretty passer with a golden arm. Hows he held up? 

you have to be really good and really lucky to last. Injuries happen.

They ruined RG3 his first year. Tebow has more playoff Ws than Dalton. Kaep is a shit QB but he was able to get his team to a SB.

Lamar is an exciting play making QB i would love to watch QB my team. If anything it would be more entertaining than watching my QB shit his pants and duck his head or throw it away every time he felt pressure.
Reply/Quote