Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Suck For Sam!"
(09-24-2017, 10:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Our Oline did a fine job of protecting the QB today,

Not when Dalton kept the ball in his hands for more than 2 seconds
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Suck for Sam will eventually morph into...

Be surprisingly good with Sam, then...
Mysteriously choke in prime time and playoff games with Sam, then...
Let the o line fall apart and retain mediocre coaches Sam, then finally...
Blame it all on Sam and hope for a new QB...Sam.

But yeah, a new QB is probably all Marv needs. Reboot 3.0 fever. Catch it!
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Our Oline did a fine job of protecting the QB today,

Not really but keep being you
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:17 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Not really but keep being you

I get to pick between the assessment of 2 people: Jakeypoo or Tony Romo. I'll go with Romo and what I saw, we did a good job of protecting Andy today. A hell of a lot better than Green Bay protected A.A.Ron  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Suck for Sam will eventually morph into...

[Image: Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I get to pick between the assessment of 2 people: Jakeypoo or Tony Romo. I'll go with Romo and what I saw, we did a good job of protecting Andy today. A hell of a lot better than Green Bay protected A.A.Ron  

Did you miss the part where Tony Romo said " the Bengals should lean on Andy Dalton more than the offense line because the offensive line isn't good." Did you miss the part where the Bengals couldn't run the Ball worth shit and forced the Bengals to be in constant third and longs. 
As for Aaron well he is by far a better QB than Dalton and know one on this board would question that. So yeah his shitty o line does not hurt them as much as it hurts us because he makes up for it.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I'm more of a Rosen fan at this point.
Reply/Quote
We will **** it up and win like 5-6....
Reply/Quote
Scam for Sam

Hosen for Rosen

That ND tackle looks good too.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Suck for Sam will eventually morph into...

Things keep going in the direction they are now we won't have to worry about Marv next season. We win a few games down the stretch and somehow make the playoffs, well...  Ninja  

Sad
Reply/Quote
The only way GB got to Andy yesterday was blitzing a DB, but folks get something in their head and you cannot get it out.

Reply/Quote
A good qb would have made due yesterday and won that game. The o line isn't great but people acting like Andy has no time at all are just crazy. The sack where he got tied by his shoestrings was on him. Then you talk about the overthrows,, missing wide open receivers. It's time to go andy
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:37 PM)Joelist Wrote:  
Really? Not in the game that anyone but you saw. Fisher got punked constantly, Bodine was his usual terrible self and Og also got beat constantly. They even had a graphic on how pressure was on the QB on average in about 2 seconds from snap. That is not a "fine job".

:andy: :andy: :andy:

what game was this person watching???
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 11:17 AM)zygrot24 Wrote: A good qb would have made due yesterday and won that game. The o line isn't great but people acting like Andy has no time at all are just crazy. The sack where he got tied by his shoestrings was on him. Then you talk about the overthrows,, missing wide open receivers. It's time to go andy

this
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:24 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Do you watch the games? It's the line just like the problem with the running game wasn't the running backs it was the line.   We need to address it in the offensive line in the off season period.

The line was fine last game.

The QB missed wide open guys either by bad throws or just not seeing them. THAT and a missed FG was the difference.

QB is THE most important position in sports by miles. The Bengals QB is average to below average as is the HC. The ceiling has been hit regardless of who is around him. So, either continue down that path or change those things out.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 03:22 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Things keep going in the direction they are now we won't have to worry about Marv next season. We win a few games down the stretch and somehow make the playoffs, well...  Ninja  

Sad

Meh...the owner's track record without Marv is even worse. Sorry, my optimism is tapped out and I will never again use a player as a scapegoat.

(09-25-2017, 10:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The only way GB got to Andy yesterday was blitzing a DB, but folks get something in their head and you cannot get it out.

Yeah and Dalton posted a 124.8 rating and the offense scored 24 points. Amazing what a difference the o-line can make, eh? 

Well, when we have an OC calling short stuff to protect the o-line is what I should say. Too bad the crap line limiting our options makes it easy to figure out what we're doing and adjust...hence 3 points in the 2nd half. We'll see if Lazor has any magic left up his sleeve. He'll need it to accomplish what Zampese couldn't. 

Btw, we gave up 3 sacks yesterday. That's now 11 in 3 games, on pace to give up 59 after giving up 41 last year (hint: 41 was bad). We're averaging 3.5 YPC and still don't have a rushing TD. I'll take the stats over the opinion of the guy who thinks the QB is the only problem with the team.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 12:37 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah and Dalton posted a 124.8 rating and the offense scored 24 points. Amazing what a difference the o-line can make, eh? 

No doubt. Andy had a fine game. No turnovers and only a couple off-target throws.

But I don't think the offense scored 24

Reply/Quote
Would it really matter who or when we draft if what I've been saying it true that this team is the league loss leader by design? 
Loss leaders work in marketing because of a few simple rules. 1. They're inexpensive items. 2. People sort of want them, but everyone can live without them. 3. They have to be just good enough for people to think they're getting something of value. 
The Bengals are the Harbor Freight flashlights of the NFL.. Just good enough to get people in the door, but not good enough to get people to buy them. 

Buy one Pittsburgh Steeler or Green Bay Packer and get a FREE Cincinnati Bengal  as our way of saying thanks for shopping NFL! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Our first round pick needs to be the best OT on the board. No exceptions.

Inb4: "you can't draft for need!!!!!!!!!" If you're the Bengals and ignore needs in FA then yes you do.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 10:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The only way GB got to Andy yesterday was blitzing a DB, but folks get something in their head and you cannot get it out.

There were a lot of passes that Dalton was releasing within 2-3 seconds of snapping the ball. Wonder why? 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote