Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs arrested
(03-04-2016, 04:46 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Things the delivery doctor said when he saw Sugg's face for the first time.

SCS is on a roll today  Hilarious
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 02:38 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Word is that the first officers on the scene thought that the airbags had deployed but later arriving officers realized that it was just his lips. 

ruthless phucker  ThumbsUp rep

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 02:30 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: By 'pulling and Adam Jones' do you mean...

fighting at a nightclub
or possessing marijuana 
or assaulting a police officer
or smoking pot in his Corvette
or being intoxicated in public 
or spitting in a girls face
or ordering hits put on other patrons of a strip club??

Could you please be a little more specific? 

He cost the Bengals a playoff victory over the Steelers.   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 04:44 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: at least there is no sexual assault in bathroom stall. bell smoking blunts, you mean that kind shit?

She was DTF and even wore a name tag that said so. 
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 05:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: He cost the Bengals a playoff victory over the Steelers.   Ninja

So then Vontaze Burfict, Jeremy Hill, Marvin Lewis, and Joey Porter all pulled an Adam Jones too. 
Reply/Quote
That Suggs for him!

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 05:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: He cost the Bengals a playoff victory over the Steelers.   Ninja

really Jeremy hills fumbling butterfingers cost us the game. you don't want hill packing your parachute  Ninja

Reply/Quote
[Image: 2ceornl.jpg]

[Image: 2e0l7jm.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Not very smart...why not call a taxi or use Uber if you don't have a license? You have millions but you can't afford a taxi fair?

Some people...
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 01:18 AM)magikod Wrote: Not very smart...why not call a taxi or use Uber if you don't have a license? You have millions but you can't afford a taxi fair?

Some people...

He tried.  One look at Suggs and the taxi driver just kept going.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 06:07 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: She was DTF and even wore a name tag that said so. 

lol......  it was an inside joke that she received from a birthday party.  

I'll hand it to you, just when I think Steelers fans can't get any stupider, you double down on me!

Anyways, back to this, did anyone notice this sentence "Suggs' rep says ... Terrell did NOT leave the scene. "He walked over to a Mexican restaurant to call someone to come get him and was ticketed for leaving the scene."

So he wasn't leaving the scene, but he was in the process of calling someone so he could leave the scene!

His rep sounds almost as dumb as he does!
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 01:25 AM)Vlad Wrote: He tried.  One look at Suggs and the taxi driver just kept going.

haha rekt  Rock On

+rep
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 01:29 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol......  it was an inside joke that she received from a birthday party.  

I'll hand it to you, just when I think Steelers fans can't get any stupider, you double down on me!

Anyways, back to this, did anyone notice this sentence "Suggs' rep says ... Terrell did NOT leave the scene. "He walked over to a Mexican restaurant to call someone to come get him and was ticketed for leaving the scene."

So he wasn't leaving the scene, but he was in the process of calling someone so he could leave the scene!

His rep sounds almost as dumb as he does!

You are seriously a freaking clown, just like that Murdoch2420 poster. Are the two of you related? Brothers? Twins? The same guy with 2 different names?

I'm new here and just learning, but it's obvious by everyone's reaction to you that you are a complete joke. 

I admit though, that it is funny to watch someone who thinks they are way smarter than they are show their stupidity and make a complete fool of themselves. Rock on Brad, you are great entertainment if nothing else. 
Reply/Quote
In the interest of civility, let me tone it down a notch Brad and explain what's going on here.

This is the "smack talk" section of the message board. Most threads here are just that, light hearted smack between fans of different teams. And this thread is just that, some light banter poking fun at other teams players. As such, all replies should be given the benefit of the doubt as to whether they are serious attempts at defending one's team/players/city or merely sarcastic replies to others 'smack.'

It has become obvious to me that this smack talk section is something different to you. Your tone and endless defense of all things Bengals or Cincinnati (see the Pittsburgh schools thread) and your subsequent need to educate/belittle/put down fans of any city or team other than yours tells me that you take this place a little more seriously than you should.

Here's something to think about....The people from other teams who post here are probably some of the least uptight and homeristic of the fan base given they probably wouldn't be able to take it very long and be driven out otherwise. And this is probably why you don't see very many of the names posting here that post in the Jungle Noise section.

I like the Steelers. I was born and raised here. But I also like football beyond Pittsburgh and see the game for what it truly is....Entertainment and diversion from everyday life. Following the Steelers is a nice sidebar to my life, but in no way to they define me personally. As such I am able to separate myself from the team and not take offense when something is said about them, and likewise not feel the need defend them at every turn.

In short, my DTF reply that you took the time 'educate' me on was simply meant to be a funny and sarcastic retort to SE KY's response and not some twisted defense of Ben Roethlisberger. I assume that most people took it as such. Obviously you didn't.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 08:09 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: In the interest of civility, let me tone it down a notch Brad and explain what's going on here.

This is the "smack talk" section of the message board. Most threads here are just that, light hearted smack between fans of different teams. And this thread is just that, some light banter poking fun at other teams players. As such, all replies should be given the benefit of the doubt as to whether they are serious attempts at defending one's team/players/city or merely sarcastic replies to others 'smack.'

It has become obvious to me that this smack talk section is something different to you. Your tone and endless defense of all things Bengals or Cincinnati (see the Pittsburgh schools thread) and your subsequent need to educate/belittle/put down fans of any city or team other than yours tells me that you take this place a little more seriously than you should.

Here's something to think about....The people from other teams who post here are probably some of the least uptight and homeristic of the fan base given they probably wouldn't be able to take it very long and be driven out otherwise. And this is probably why you don't see very many of the names posting here that post in the Jungle Noise section.

I like the Steelers. I was born and raised here. But I also like football beyond Pittsburgh and see the game for what it truly is....Entertainment and diversion from everyday life. Following the Steelers is a nice sidebar to my life, but in no way to they define me personally. As such I am able to separate myself from the team and not take offense when something is said about them, and likewise not feel the need defend them at every turn.

In short, my DTF reply that you took the time 'educate' me on was simply meant to be a funny and sarcastic retort to SE KY's response and not some twisted defense of Ben Roethlisberger. I assume that most people took it as such. Obviously you didn't.

Rock On

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 06:06 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You are seriously a freaking clown, just like that Murdoch2420 poster. Are the two of you related? Brothers? Twins? The same guy with 2 different names?

I'm new here and just learning, but it's obvious by everyone's reaction to you that you are a complete joke. 

I admit though, that it is funny to watch someone who thinks they are way smarter than they are show their stupidity and make a complete fool of themselves. Rock on Brad, you are great entertainment if nothing else. 

You're just mad because brad continually takes y'all behind the woodshed in here. He's pulling those pants down and spanking yalls bare asses until they are cherry red with regularity.

The only thing that surprises me about it is that you seemingly don't like the spankings.    Ninja

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 06:06 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You are seriously a freaking clown, just like that Murdoch2420 poster. Are the two of you related? Brothers? Twins? The same guy with 2 different names?

lol!

Who's reactions?  Steelers fans?  Fred?

Please tell me how that post is foolish in any way!

(03-05-2016, 08:09 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: In the interest of civility, let me tone it down a notch Brad and explain what's going on here.

It was smack, but, as you pointed out that you're new here, you don't understand that it can get pretty heated.

Also, Steelers fans are the kings/queens of belittling/educating/putting down fans of any other city, and I don't do it to any city, just cities that support rapists, women beaters, and murderers (Baltimore).

Steelers fans think anything is fair game to smack talk about Cincinnati and our fans, but you get your panties in a bunch when someone does it to Pittsburgh.

If you're comment about her being DTF was sarcastic and funny, then you admit that your quarterback is a rapist and should be in jail, yet all of you Steelers fans overlook him doing the worst possible thing to a woman because he's won two Super Bowls.

If you can't take the heat, stay out the kitchen!
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 12:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, Steelers fans are the kings/queens of belittling/educating/putting down fans of any other city, and I don't do it to any city, just cities that support rapists, women beaters, and murderers (Baltimore).

You have a lot of work to do Brad.

According to our research of Pennsylvania and other state lists there were 316 registered sex offenders living in Pittsburgh as of March 05, 2016.
http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania.html#ixzz4234HiRXJ

According to our research of Ohio and other state lists there were 1,118 registered sex offenders living in Cincinnati as of March 05, 2016.
http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Cincinnati-Ohio.html#ixzz4235RMHNU

The city you hold so dear to your heart is the rape capital of the Midwest Brad.

But you were oblivious to that just as you are oblivious to being an embarrassment.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 02:13 PM)Vlad Wrote: You have a lot of work to do Brad.

According to our research of Pennsylvania and other state lists there were 316 registered sex offenders living in Pittsburgh as of March 05, 2016.
http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania.html#ixzz4234HiRXJ

According to our research of Ohio and other state lists there were 1,118 registered sex offenders living in Cincinnati as of March 05, 2016.
http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Cincinnati-Ohio.html#ixzz4235RMHNU

The city you hold so dear to your heart is the rape capital of the Midwest Brad.

But you were oblivious to that just as you are oblivious to being an embarrassment.
That would look really good on a sign on one of the bridges over the Ohio....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Did the fan of the team who hired Pacman accuse other cities of supporting "women beaters"?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote