Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs is already in midseason form!
(08-31-2015, 01:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have had John Harbaugh as a coach.   And he doesn't coach you to play dirty but he is ok with walking that fine line.   So I don't think he coaches his team to be dirty.  

But Suggs has shown time and time again he is willing to live in that grey area.  And coach does what every good coach does and sticks up for his guys.

(09-01-2015, 08:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: Confused

This should be a good story!

[Image: jim-carey_excited1.gif]
I don't know ... if you look at Harbaugh's college coaching resume, it's not impossible that Lucie could have been a walk-on benchwarmer on one of the shittier teams ...

For example, he was at U of Cincy for 7 years.  It might have been the same seven years that Lucie spent trying to graduate ...
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 08:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: Confused

This should be a good story!

[Image: jim-carey_excited1.gif]

I played college football and he was one of my coaches. As was Rex Ryan and Mike Tomlin.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 01:37 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I played college football and he was one of my coaches.    As was Rex Ryan and Mike Tomlin.

So you played for Cincinnati?

Harbaugh was there for 89-96
Ryan was there 96-97
Tomlin was there 99-00

How lucky to play for three future NFL head coaches!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
looked like Suggs sholder hit the lower thigh.
Reply/Quote
Lol I like how my post got deleted for jabbing at Lucie, yet he's allowed to run around the boards like a trolling lunatic homophobe/racist/sexist and get away with it, even in the forums outside of Smack and PnR. What a trip this place can be.
Reply/Quote
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote