Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide now has an asking price
Evidently, that price is $15M over 2 years, with a possible max payout of $22M. (if he makes it that long)

Because everyone knows that Cleveland is where QB's go for their careers to die. Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 05:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Evidently, that price is $15M over 2 years, with a possible max payout of $22M. (if he makes it that long)

Because everyone knows that Cleveland is where QB's go for their careers to die. Cool

Ha! No doubt....I'd rep ya....but I'm on my phone now. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Well, these new morons the Browns hired quickly dispelled the notion that they won't just further sink the ship.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 05:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Evidently, that price is $15M over 2 years, with a possible max payout of $22M.  (if he makes it that long)

Yes, but RG3 will be different. 

[Image: Laughing-Animated-Gif-01.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 08:43 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yes, but RG3 will be different. 

I'd rather have the RG3 than be stuck with Johnny ManChild.
They paid too much though.
$4-5 mill/year would have been plenty.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 05:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Evidently, that price is $15M over 2 years, with a possible max payout of $22M.  (if he makes it that long)

I thought they died on the Redskins scout team...  Playing safety.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 09:13 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'd rather have the RG3 than be stuck with Johnny ManChild.
They paid too much though.
$4-5 mill/year would have been plenty.

Agreed.
ANYBODY is better than JF. 
I would have gotten Kapernick over RG3 though. Although maybe Kap didn't want to go there? I can't imagine why anyone would want to go there....
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 08:43 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yes, but RG3 will be different. 

Nah, he won't be any different.  He will, however, give those fools that are the Browns fans a glimmer of hope.  And that, will sell tickets.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 07:07 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Well, these new morons the Browns hired quickly dispelled the notion that they won't just further sink the ship.

your ninja is missing
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 07:07 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Well, these new morons the Browns hired quickly dispelled the notion that they won't just further sink the ship.

(03-25-2016, 09:55 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: your ninja is missing

No ninja necessary.  
Reply/Quote
Not only do QB's go to cleveland to die, so do head coaches.

Hue Jackson. More like Huge mistake Jackson.

Shoulda stayed with the bengals.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2016, 12:33 AM)Vlad Wrote: Not only do QB's go to cleveland to die, so do head coaches.

Hue Jackson. More like Huge mistake Jackson.

Shoulda stayed with the bengals.

I think they'll at least double their win total, from last year.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2016, 08:14 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I think they'll at least double their win total, from last year.

So you're calling for a sweep of the Bengals and the Ravens.   Smirk
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 02:55 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So you're calling for a sweep of the Bengals and the Ravens.   Smirk

Suuurrrrre....
*derp*
Reply/Quote
The real question is, do the Browns go QB in the 1st round now, or try to build a round RG3? Decisions...decisions...

I still think Hue Jackson will turn the Browns around in a year or two. He is the best head coach they have had so far in my opinion.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2016, 01:53 AM)magikod Wrote: The real question is, do the Browns go QB in the 1st round now, or try to build a round RG3? Decisions...decisions...

I still think Hue Jackson will turn the Browns around in a year or two. He is the best head coach they have had so far in my opinion.

Yeah - just look at the great turnaround he engineered in Oakland ....  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 09:58 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah - just look at the great turnaround he engineered in Oakland ....  Mellow

Hey 8-8 over there is a damn miracle. That being said, nobody can ever fix the Browns, and so they will continue to be sucky, and poor Hue will be the scapegoat.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 09:58 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah - just look at the great turnaround he engineered in Oakland ....  Mellow

He didn't have anywhere near the amount of control, like Cleveland is giving him.  He is cleaning out the roster of everyone that doesn't want to be there.  (sort of like Lewis did, when he came to Cincinnati)  Make no mistake, Cleveland is going to be absolutely terrible this year, and maybe next.  However, if they give Jackson a full 3 years to do something, he get them going the right direction. 

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 10:52 AM)Garrus Wrote: Hey 8-8 over there is a damn miracle. That being said, nobody can ever fix the Browns, and so they will continue to be sucky, and poor Hue will be the scapegoat.
True.

That train wreck starts in the owners box. Always did. Anyone wanting to coach there is committing career suicide. Silver lining for Bengals though, is that in 3 years he will be fired, Lewis will be 0-10 in the playoffs and he can come home to Cincinnati. Again. 
(04-04-2016, 05:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He didn't have anywhere near the amount of control, like Cleveland is giving him.  He is cleaning out the roster of everyone that doesn't want to be there.  (sort of like Lewis did, when he came to Cincinnati)  Make no mistake, Cleveland is going to be absolutely terrible this year, and maybe next.  However, if they give Jackson a full 3 years to do something, he get them going the right direction. 

3 years?  Hilarious
With Haslam he's got 3 weeks. 
Reply/Quote

8-8 in Oakland is not bad at all. the CP trade, well yeah but i think he owed us one!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote