Poll: Burrow's balls are carried with?
Suitcase
Wheelbarrow
U-Haul
Other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suitcase, Wheelbarrow, U-Haul, or Other?
What does Joe Burrow carry his enormous balls around in when they are not tucked in his uniform?

I went with other...

I think it is a moving truck
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Porsche....
Reply/Quote
Joe makes Patrick push the wheelbarrow
Reply/Quote
Wheelbarrow should be spelled with a "u" in place of the letter a.
Reply/Quote
I thought from the title that this thread was going to be about what Tyler Boyd should throw his belongings in when he gets run out of town.
Reply/Quote
Wheelbarrow is usually the preferred method for someone with cajones of that caliber.

[Image: south-park-randy-balls.gif]

Reply/Quote
Mahomes carries them for him.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
As big as the are though, Reid needs to help shoulder the load

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:01 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Wheelbarrow should be spelled with a "u" in place of the letter a.

Because of Burrow or because you don't know how it is spelled?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 09:49 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Because of Burrow or because you don't know how it is spelled?

Because if you replace the “a” with a “u”, it spells “Wheel-burrow”
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I’ve seen him walking around, and the testicular enormity doesn’t seem to be causing him a ton of pain. He must have a custom chassis made to hold that package. Or maybe his pain threshold is higher than I originally assumed. I guess that should be expected from a man with 10-lb. balls.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:27 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Mahomes carries them for him.

Are you sure about that?

Seems to me that Pat is incapable of carrying Joe's jock..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 09:49 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Because of Burrow or because you don't know how it is spelled?

Because of Burrow. Come on now, let's assume a fellow poster can spell!

Joe
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 09:53 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Because if you replace the “a” with a “u”, it spells “Wheel-burrow”

This man apparently gets my poor attempt at being clever.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:01 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Wheelbarrow should be spelled with a "u" in place of the letter a.

I really do need to stop spelling it wheelbarrel if only because spelling purists go all Nazi on me every time..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 10:01 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Because of Burrow. Come on now, let's assume a fellow poster can spell!

Joe

That's why I took the post as kind of douchey....Why be grammer police?  Lots of folks on here just type and assume spell check takes over...who cares?  One dude writes his posts like song lyrics.  Who cares?  

I get it with Burrow, but I thought when I read your post you were actually saying it isn't spelled that way.  My bad.  
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow as a high school or college(don't remember how long ago it was now) kid reading TheBengalsBoard....."One day, they will talk about my huge balls instead of Andy's "Magnificent" Dong...
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 10:25 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: That's why I took the post as kind of douchey....Why be grammer police?  Lots of folks on here just type and assume spell check takes over...who cares?  One dude writes his posts like song lyrics.  Who cares?  

I get it with Burrow, but I thought when I read your post you were actually saying it isn't spelled that way.  My bad.  

I wasn't aiming for Officer Douche-Bag Grammar Corrector. 

I am man-crushing on Burrow's greatness.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 02:06 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I am man-crushing on Burrow's greatness.

Dude, there are dozens of straight men in here going 3/4 over Joey B. You aren’t alone.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 11:41 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Joe Burrow as a high school or college(don't remember how long ago it was now) kid reading TheBengalsBoard....."One day, they will talk about my huge balls instead of Andy's "Magnificent" Dong...

Brad is diligently watching all locker room videos for the next wardrobe malfunction. If nothing more than for scientific purposes.
LFG  

Reply/Quote