Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sunday Plans Without Bengals Football?
Wedding day for a former coworker, attending with fellow coworkers who I haven't seen in months and who are apparently pissed I'm bringing my girlfriend. Yaaaayyy  Whatever
Reply/Quote
I'm still going to watch football all day. Nervous
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 10:19 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I'm still going to watch football all day.  Nervous

Word.
It's a Sunday tradition.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 10:19 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I'm still going to watch football all day.  Nervous

(10-02-2016, 12:27 PM)Harmening Wrote: Word.
It's a Sunday tradition.

Same. And there is a game that started at 9:30. Over 12 + hours of football today.  Smirk
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 03:05 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: Yours and pretty much everyone elses, they are the fairytale team. This is there 50th season and they have never won the competition, they are playing a universally hated and salary cap cheating Melbourne Storm team that had 2 competition stripped because they were found to be cheating the salary cap.

O_O

I have a 'buddy' that's a huge Storm fan. I'd love to see the two of you go back and forth. That dude has some opinions and he's sure to tell you about them.  Wink

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I am going to drink a lot of water.
Reply/Quote
It's a lot less stressful going into Sunday with a W and watching these games freely
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 09:22 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: I could see myself being an Oakland/Kansas City fan for the day.

Same.
Reply/Quote
Was going to go to a poker tournament at JACK's in Cincinnati but then figured I love football too much and I can play poker all year.

Just paying attention to fantasy and might have a female friend over later.
Reply/Quote
Cowboys vs Niners? Wtf. Whoever drew the maps this week stinks.
Reply/Quote
Ravens....3-1. Courtesy of Reggie Nelson.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Family reunion over, now watching us break our foot off in Europe.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I have Sunday Ticket so I'm continuing to do what I do every Sunday during the season.....Watch Football !!
Reply/Quote
I went out and bought a vintage Craftsman wood lathe probably built in the 1940s.. I need to find a new cone pully for the motor and build a stand so plenty to do.. Bengals won Thursday and in the grand scheme of things that's all that matters.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 12:36 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I am going to drink a lot of water.

Always a good idea.

(10-02-2016, 05:15 PM)treee Wrote: Cowboys vs Niners? Wtf. Whoever drew the maps this week stinks.

Rookie QB story. "'Murica's team" still counts for something, I guess.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 12:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: O_O

I have a 'buddy' that's a huge Storm fan. I'd love to see the two of you go back and forth. That dude has some opinions and he's sure to tell you about them.  Wink

I'd gladly have that discussion! Its amazing that you are friends with the only Storm fan, I'd always heard rumours that one existed but have never seen him in the wild. He must be disappointed this morning after what was an amazing game of Rugby League. Next year it will be the Tigers turn to win.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 08:34 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: I'd gladly have that discussion! Its amazing that you are friends with the only Storm fan, I'd always heard rumours that one existed but have never seen him in the wild. He must be disappointed this morning after what was an amazing game of Rugby League. Next year it will be the Tigers turn to win.

lol.

I'm actually a bit concerned cause i haven't seen (read; noticed him online on FB) in over a year, and he's a dude i've known for about 15 years and never known him to disappear completely from being online. 

Last i knew, he lived in Gin Gin. 

Just so happens, a couple years ago, they were showing NRL games on one of the Fox Sports stations here as a promotion and we'd talk about them while they were going on. I did notice that the Sharks pulled it out today. 

Congrats. :)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Working

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 09:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lol.

I'm actually a bit concerned cause i haven't seen (read; noticed him online on FB) in over a year, and he's a dude i've known for about 15 years and never known him to disappear completely from being online. 

Last i knew, he lived in Gin Gin. 

Just so happens, a couple years ago, they were showing NRL games on one of the Fox Sports stations here as a promotion and we'd talk about them while they were going on. I did notice that the Sharks pulled it out today. 

Congrats. :)

Sorry to hear about your mate, Gin Gin is a very small place, you could probably track him down if you want. I hope he is ok!
Reply/Quote
It was to go to Church and pray to baby Jesus to have the steelers lose but apparently I'm not a very good Christian.
Reply/Quote