Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday's Ruler of the Jungle
(12-10-2021, 01:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually I am very impressed with the discussion. So far only one sexist cringy comment. 

It used to be that most of the comments would be about her physical appearance.

I am proud of you guys.

True. I was considering past comments about her. It seems to have gotten much better lately. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I saw a segment this morning or yesterday morning where they were discussing Cincinnati-style chili. They were a bit confused and were discussing how they believe the beans were on the coneys. Kay also mentioned wanting to try a big bowl of chili and described how she loves chunky, meaty chili. There's a Skyline stand in the Club Lounge, so she should be able to sample it from whatever luxury box she's visiting. I'd like to be there when she asks for a big bowl of it Smirk

Don't forget to set your DVRs for Monday!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 12:26 PM)pally Wrote:

Thanks for the vid Pally. That is cool of Elizabeth and company to invite Kay. Hope she has a blast! Rock On
Reply/Quote
Kay is at Bengal Jim's tailgate and judging just from the number of photos posted on Twitter she has done nothing but take pictures with fans.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
W14K

Reply/Quote
She's fun to watch on the Amazon Prime Monday night show. She does a nice job facilitating conversation while peppering in a sense of humors. I like it more than other pregame shows.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 04:23 PM)pally Wrote: Kay is at Bengal Jim's tailgate and judging just from the number of photos posted on Twitter she has done nothing but take pictures with fans.

Damn. Bengal Jim cashing in on being famous
Reply/Quote
A final note...this morning Kay wore this jacket that she received from a Bengal fan yesterday. It has the Bengal logo on the back

Reply/Quote
Kay Adams is truly a Bengals fan.She has a lot of knowledge of the game,and all 32 teams.She also knows this team has loads of potential.
Reply/Quote
If only she could have started a winning streak as a good luck charm! Next up, I want Bo Jackson in the role.
Reply/Quote
She talked about her trip to Cincinnati on GMFB this morning...she was quite enthusiastic

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 12:50 PM)pally Wrote: She talked about her trip to Cincinnati on GMFB this morning...she was quite enthusiastic

It's fun seeing the Bengals & Cincinnati getting some positive attention. Good work by the Bengals for reaching out to her and appreciation for Kay for embracing the fun opportunity.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 12:50 PM)pally Wrote: She talked about her trip to Cincinnati on GMFB this morning...she was quite enthusiastic

She’s awesome. It looked like Elizabeth Blackburn actually had to calm her down a bit so she wouldn’t hurt herself lol.

Also, maybe Kevin Malone’s family chili recipe is Cincy style since he has ties to the area. Big Grin

[Image: Kevin-The-Office-chili.gif?quality=86&strip=all]

Reply/Quote

The guy mentions in that video that "its good to see them relevant again after years of being bad". 

I keep hearing this weird narrative. Like we have been relevant for over a decade now. We won the division multiple times recently and made the playoffs like 7 straight years. Yeah we took a couple years to rebuild, but I mean cmon... 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Kay can sure rock those thigh high boots!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 01:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually I am very impressed with the discussion. So far only one sexist cringy comment. 

It used to be that most of the comments would be about her physical appearance.

I am proud of you guys.

I live for your woke approval.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 01:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: She’s awesome. It looked like Elizabeth Blackburn actually had to calm her down a bit so she wouldn’t hurt herself lol.

Also, maybe Kevin Malone’s family chili recipe is Cincy style since he has ties to the area. Big Grin

[Image: Kevin-The-Office-chili.gif?quality=86&strip=all]

One of the funniest and yet most cringe-worthy Kevin moments  Hilarious
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 01:29 PM)Roland Wrote: I live for your woke approval.

I wouldn't use the word woke, but it is pretentious of anyone to think their approval on a random internet message board matters.
Reply/Quote

Well, damn. I recorded GMFB Monday morning to see what she said about it. Nothing. Should have recorded it today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 01:22 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The guy mentions in that video that "its good to see them relevant again after years of being bad". 

I keep hearing this weird narrative. Like we have been relevant for over a decade now. We won the division multiple times recently and made the playoffs like 7 straight years. Yeah we took a couple years to rebuild, but I mean cmon... 

Even our good days of being a playoff joke are 5 years in the rearview mirror.  We've been bad for years, it are a fact.
Reply/Quote