Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday's Ruler's of the Jungle
I am surprised it isn't going to be Cris Collinsworth but very happy to hear it is Kevin and Clark

referee is Alex Kemp who is in love with the yellow flag. His team throws the flag an average of 20 times per game. More against the visiting team through. He averages 2 more offensive holding calls than any other referee team. Maybe Trey and Sam will get some calls

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Glad to see them but I still want a return tour from none other than Kay Adams! She went all in on the day; out before the game tailgating in the parking lot with the fans, cheering the team on rabidly and the whole works.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
nice little blast from the recent past.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 01:26 PM)pally Wrote: I am surprised it isn't going to be Cris Collinsworth but very happy to hear it is Kevin and Clark

referee is Shawn Kemp who is in love with the yellow flag. His team throws the flag an average of 20 times per game. More against the visiting team through. He averages 2 more offensive holding calls than any other referee team. Maybe Trey and Sam will get some calls

Shawn Smith lol: if Kemp was the ref, then there'd be a problem!

That being said, I actually don't mind him.

(11-01-2023, 02:10 PM)Joelist Wrote: Glad to see them but I still want a return tour from none other than Kay Adams! She went all in on the day; out before the game tailgating in the parking lot with the fans, cheering the team on rabidly and the whole works.

We lost bad when she was the ruler, don't want that to follow: new people, always!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 01:26 PM)pally Wrote: I am surprised it isn't going to be Cris Collinsworth but very happy to hear it is Kevin and Clark

referee is Shawn Kemp who is in love with the yellow flag.  His team throws the flag an average of 20 times per game.  More against the visiting team through.  He averages 2 more offensive holding calls than any other referee team.  Maybe Trey and Sam will get some calls

The Rain (Reign) Man is a ref?
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 02:19 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: The Rain (Reign) Man is a ref?

I was going to say the same thing lol

Love the Rain Man Shawn Kemp. Not this guy though. Cannot stand flag happy refs, let them play.

To the OP, our best Punter and Long Snapper of all time, congrats. Clark Harris might be the best LS ever, that is how good he was.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 02:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love the Rain Man Shawn Kemp. 

I have his autograph on a basketball card.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
oops the ref's name is Alex Kemp...but he still loves throwing yellow flags

Reply/Quote
As long as John Parry doesn't come out of retirement to be the ref...
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 03:54 PM)Destro Wrote:  
I have his autograph on a basketball card.

Sweet, he was one of my favorite players when I was a kid. That dude could swat balls into the stands like no other.
Reply/Quote
Clark cut his hair

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 01:00 PM)pally Wrote: Clark cut his hair

WHAT? And here I was about to post...

[Image: 16d87c3d-642c-49fc-94dd-530612fa21a7_text.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Clark looks kinda like a person.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 01:00 PM)pally Wrote: Clark cut his hair

Would never recognize him w/o the locks...
Reply/Quote
How do folks know Harris cut his hair from the picture?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote