Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday's referee
The Craig Wrolstad crew is scheduled. They haven't worked a Bengals game since 2015. The most recent game was Monday's Chiefs-Broncos. They missed a critical delay of game on the Chiefs on the final drive that led to the winning score. Mahomes completed a 35 yard pass on that play to put them on the 11 yard line

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 07:36 PM)pally Wrote: The Craig Wrolstad crew is scheduled.  They haven't worked a Bengals game since 2015.  The most recent game was Monday's Chiefs-Broncos.  They missed a critical delay of game on the Chiefs on the final drive that led to the winning score.  Mahomes completed a 35 yard pass on that play to put them on the 11 yard line
So, they sukk like all the other crews.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 07:36 PM)pally Wrote: The Craig Wrolstad crew is scheduled.  They haven't worked a Bengals game since 2015.  The most recent game was Monday's Chiefs-Broncos.  They missed a critical delay of game on the Chiefs on the final drive that led to the winning score.  Mahomes completed a 35 yard pass on that play to put them on the 11 yard line

They also forgot to put Kareem Hunt to instant death by firing squad, for lowering his head.  Welcome to the NFFL. (National Flag Football League)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
At least it isn't John Parry...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote