Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sundays Game
Sorry Guys did'nt see the game. Channel 10,in Columbus refused to show Bengals, Browns game. NFL Network wouldn't show it either,but had it set to record. Guess what Channel 10 had the contract to record through that network.
Any way I guess I shold have boycotted it. Last I heard the Bengals were ahead with like 3 minutes left in the game. But with this team I guess they found a way to lose it. What happened!
Reply/Quote
The basically went away from everything that worked in the 1st half and slowly bled the lead away. They also missed a very makeable FG that would have extended the lead to I believe 7 or 10.

Then the defense imploded late.

Essentially they found a way to lose. At one point on a 3rd and 1 Mixon slipped and fell before he could take a handoff.
Reply/Quote
Marv happened man.

We have seen this show before.

He doesn't adjust to the other team adjusting and we take our foot off the gas.

Cannot do this expecially against Aaron Rodgers.

Actually really liked Lazor's playcalling in the first half. Night and day from Zampese.

Once we get a lead and our guys get a chance to rush the passer we are tough.

The lack of aggressiveness is what kills this team from Marv and PA.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 02:09 PM)firstand10 Wrote: Sorry Guys did'nt see the game. Channel 10,in Columbus refused to show Bengals, Browns game. NFL Network wouldn't show it either,but had it set to record. Guess what Channel 10 had the contract to record through that network.
Any way I guess I shold have boycotted it. Last I heard the Bengals were ahead with like 3 minutes left in the game. But with this team I guess they found a way to lose it. What happened!

I live in Columbus and the game was broadcast on Channel 10. I was able to watch the Browns game at 1:00 followed immediately by the Bengals game at 4:30.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Shocked
I only know that Directv said the owner of the channel refused to show those games! Two weeks in a row ! Fortunately the Sunday game the week b4 I saw it on NFL Network!
Any way, it's sounds like a repeat of last season , the team would come out and play unstoppable football, build up a big lead, then all of a sudden it's like they hit a wall and then could'nt do s$%^ ! Maybe they are only a one half team!
Reply/Quote