Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J24s terrible mock draft
1st overall pick Joe Burrow QB LSU- best player in the draft who fits the Bengals biggest need. Who is also a perfect fit for the team at the most important position. Ok unless someone gives us a deal that's too hard to refuse then this is the pick.

33rd pick- Kyle Dugger SS- he has the size, athletic ability, and Ball Skills to be an elite player in the NFL. He might have to sit behind Shawn Williams a year though because he is coming from division 2.

65th- Trey Adams OT Washington- The Bengals need an offensive Tackle opposite of Jonah Williams. If healthy this guy could be it.

4th Rd- Willie Gay JR OLB Mississippi State- Athletic coverage LB that should compliment Pratt in the future.

5th Harrison Bryant TE FAU- with Eifert probably leaving TE becomes more of a need.  Bryant might be the next George Little great blocker and Receiving ability.

6th Matthew Peart OT UConn- A raw OT with high upside; probably will go a lot earlier but its January so I'll place him here for the time being.

7thRD Garrett Marino 3T UAB- one of my Favorite players to watch this past year. Plays behind the line of scrimmage and has Elite athletic ability. Why so late played in a non power 5 and will be 26 years old come training camp. Also has anger problems on the field similar to Vontaz.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 04:53 PM)J24 Wrote: 1st overall pick Joe Burrow QB LSU- best player in the draft who fits the Bengals biggest need. Who is also a perfect fit for the team at the most important position. Ok unless someone gives us a deal that's too hard to refuse then this is the pick.

33rd pick- Kyle Dugger SS- he has the size, athletic ability, and Ball Skills to be an elite player in the NFL. He might have to sit behind Shawn Williams a year though because he is coming from division 2.

65th- Trey Adams OT Washington- The Bengals need an offensive Tackle opposite of Jonah Williams. If healthy this guy could be it.

4th Rd- Willie Gay JR OLB Mississippi State- Athletic coverage LB that should compliment Pratt in the future.

5th Harrison Bryant TE FAU- with Eifert probably leaving TE becomes more of a need.  Bryant might be the next George Little great blocker and Receiving ability.

6th Matthew Peart OT UConn- A raw OT with high upside; probably will go a lot earlier but its January so I'll place him here for the time being.

7thRD Garrett Marino 3T UAB- one of my Favorite players to watch this past year. Plays behind the line of scrimmage and has Elite athletic ability. Why so late played in a non power 5 and will be 26 years old come training camp. Also has anger problems on the field similar to Vontaz.

I like Dugger but damn did you reach hard for that one. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 05:01 PM)Synric Wrote: I like Dugger but damn did you reach hard for that one. 

If he kills the Combine it won't be that much of a reach; plus it's  Lou favorite position to coach.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 05:43 PM)J24 Wrote: If he kills the Combine it won't be that much of a reach; plus it's  Lou favorite position to coach.

I agree with Synric; and I feel we don't need the S position at all, as we are more than stocked (and well-stocked).

The rest of the draft is more than good.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 05:01 PM)Synric Wrote: I like Dugger but damn did you reach hard for that one. 

im guessing we trade back on round 2 or 4  having the first picks of the day could help us get extra picks.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 04:53 PM)J24 Wrote: 1st overall pick Joe Burrow QB LSU- best player in the draft who fits the Bengals biggest need. Who is also a perfect fit for the team at the most important position. Ok unless someone gives us a deal that's too hard to refuse then this is the pick.

If Bengals get a safety at #33 it better be Delpit or McKinney.  I like Peart and Gay is interesting prospect.  He has some red flags though.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote