Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Super Bowl?
I really hope you guys do it this year since my team sucks. Pulling hard for you guys. There’s no hope for my boys.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 06:15 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I really hope you guys do it this year since my team sucks. Pulling hard for you guys. There’s no hope for my boys.

[Image: 39d4d265-0a9a-4b8f-8c56-1a5e373aba9d_text.gif]

We just found out Chase is going on IR. Our offense has been trash whenever he's not making big plays.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 06:21 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: 39d4d265-0a9a-4b8f-8c56-1a5e373aba9d_text.gif]

We just found out Chase is going on IR. Our offense has been trash whenever he's not making big plays.

You serious? I didn’t know that. How serious is the injury? I’m sorry, that sucks.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 06:28 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You serious? I didn’t know that. How serious is the injury? I’m sorry, that sucks.

Very recent news, just in the last couple hours. 

4-6 weeks is what the word seems to be from most people. Heard it was a fractured hip.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 06:46 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Very recent news, just in the last couple hours. 

4-6 weeks is what the word seems to be from most people. Heard it was a fractured hip.

I hope it heals very fast and he’s back in 4 weeks. You guys should trade for a WR?
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 06:50 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I hope it heals very fast and he’s back in 4 weeks. You guys should trade for a WR?

Probably needed to anyway with Higgins being a big banged up all year so far. Now they need a higher quality player than before. Less of a fill-in guy and more of a big production guy.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 06:54 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Probably needed to anyway with Higgins being a big banged up all year so far. Now they need a higher quality player than before. Less of a fill-in guy and more of a big production guy.

D.J. Moore or AJ Green?
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 06:58 PM)packerbacker Wrote: D.J. Moore or AJ Green?

Hard to judge based off how Kyler Murray was playing this season, but I think AJ is shot, sadly. DJ Moore would be great, but I highly doubt the Bengals shell out the draft picks for him. 

Honestly the most likely thing is the Bengals do absolutely nothing. They rarely make trades, even less often make trades to acquire players who aren't currently at their lowest possible value, and almost never make midseason trades. They were a Super Bowl team with a terrible OL last year and did absolutely nothing to fix it with the trade deadline.

Since Mike Brown took over in 1991, the Bengals have made exactly 2 in-season trades. They traded Carson Palmer away in 2011 because he sat out the season saying he'd retire before playing again for the Bengals, and they traded Carlos Dunlap away in 2020 because he loudly forced his way out. They have never added anyone.

Reply/Quote
Very funny to hear a Packers fan say we should trade for a WR.
You are not wrong - it’s just funny because, well, you know…
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 07:41 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Very funny to hear a Packers fan say we should trade for a WR.

I’m hoping you guys overcome this.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 07:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Honestly the most likely thing is the Bengals do absolutely nothing. 

This is all that needs to be said.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 07:41 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Very funny to hear a Packers fan say we should trade for a WR.

It's nice that we have a QB who isn't going to go the air and whine about our WR room, too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We run deep at wide out. We'll be fine.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 07:57 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I’m hoping you guys overcome this.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 10:44 PM)motoarch Wrote: We run deep at wide out.  We'll be fine.

We run 2 deep at wide out. After that it's pretty much ass
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 10:54 PM)TheFan Wrote: We run 2 deep at wide out. After that it's pretty much ass

Yeah but those 2 are damn good and hurst isn't so bad 
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 07:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hard to judge based off how Kyler Murray was playing this season, but I think AJ is shot, sadly. DJ Moore would be great, but I highly doubt the Bengals shell out the draft picks for him. 

Honestly the most likely thing is the Bengals do absolutely nothing. They rarely make trades, even less often make trades to acquire players who aren't currently at their lowest possible value, and almost never make midseason trades. They were a Super Bowl team with a terrible OL last year and did absolutely nothing to fix it with the trade deadline.

Since Mike Brown took over in 1991, the Bengals have made exactly 2 in-season trades. They traded Carson Palmer away in 2011 because he sat out the season saying he'd retire before playing again for the Bengals, and they traded Carlos Dunlap away in 2020 because he loudly forced his way out. They have never added anyone.

Didn't we trade for Reggie mid-season or was that like a BJ Hill type thing?
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 06:46 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Very recent news, just in the last couple hours. 

If it is a fractured hip they may have to shut him down for the year.  Gosh I hope not.  

If they do make a trade that may be an indication of how serious they think the injury is.  I don't see them making a trade if he is expected to be back.  We have too many other good players already and a great QB.
Reply/Quote
Might be time to call in the LSU connections again and get OBJ in here.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 10:57 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Didn't we trade for Reggie mid-season or was that like a BJ Hill type thing?

It was a BJ Hill type thing. 

Reply/Quote