Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Super Bowl?
(10-27-2022, 06:15 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I really hope you guys do it this year since my team sucks. Pulling hard for you guys. There’s no hope for my boys.

Welcome Packie from a Lions fan. This is a good group here that I found last year in their Superbowl run. 
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 07:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hard to judge based off how Kyler Murray was playing this season, but I think AJ is shot, sadly. DJ Moore would be great, but I highly doubt the Bengals shell out the draft picks for him. 

Honestly the most likely thing is the Bengals do absolutely nothing. They rarely make trades, even less often make trades to acquire players who aren't currently at their lowest possible value, and almost never make midseason trades. They were a Super Bowl team with a terrible OL last year and did absolutely nothing to fix it with the trade deadline.

Since Mike Brown took over in 1991, the Bengals have made exactly 2 in-season trades. They traded Carson Palmer away in 2011 because he sat out the season saying he'd retire before playing again for the Bengals, and they traded Carlos Dunlap away in 2020 because he loudly forced his way out. They have never added anyone.

Agree

I mean they've been breaking molds the last couple years.....but. I'll be really surprised if they make a move for a WR in season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The only piece that could put us over the top is another top corner opposite Awuzie. If we could spend + give up a 3rd or a 4th Gilmore from the Panthers is an intriguing option
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2022, 04:31 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree

I mean they've been breaking molds the last couple years.....but. I'll be really surprised if they make a move for a WR in season.

Only way they make a move is if Chase is going to IR.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote