Poll: Who would you think/want to win if all the predictions turn out to be true?
Think Packers, Want Packers
Think Packers, Want Patriots
Think Patriots, Want Packers
Think Patriots, Want Patriots
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl 50: Packers vs Patriots
I've read several articles where it's predicted that SUPER BOWL 50 will be contested between the Packers and Patriots. It's the Tom Brady/Aaron Rodgers dream match.

So if that is indeed how it turns out, how do you see it going? Who do you have winning and who do you want to win?

(Of course, I'd rather the Bengals go to the SB and win the whole thing, but I'm just going off the general consensus based on the two #1 teams in the NFC and AFC)

Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
Nope. I'll guarantee that match up won't happen. The Patriots most certainly won't get there again.That would be absurd
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 11:54 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Nope. I'll guarantee that match up won't happen. The Patriots  most certainly won't get there again.That would be absurd

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibly that the Pats make it back. Love them or hate them, there's no denying how good they are.

A Bengals/Patriots showdown in the AFC Championship would certainly be awesome. God willing.  LOL

A Bengals/Panthers Super Bowl would be nice.
Reply/Quote
I don't care about any of these teams.
Nationally, most people think Bengals are all thugs and just out of jail.  That's how little they know about this team.  But this team has as good a shot as any team right now to be in the Super Bowl this year and that's the only team I care about being there.  So that's my write in vote, and really what should've been included in the poll.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Well yeah, I'm hoping all the "pros" who are predicting this SB are wrong. But if they're right is what I'm wondering about.
Reply/Quote
Where's none of the above or other?
Reply/Quote
I think it will be Marv Lewis meets Mike Zimmer.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I think its going to be the Stealers vs. the Cowboys.  It'll be like we've never seen these two teams play before in the Super Bowl.  Or the Packers vs. the Stealers or the Seahawks vs. the Patriots.  Basically its matchups we've never seen before.  That's all the imagination the leaders of the NFL front office can come up with and give to us lowly fans. 

Balls!

Wasted
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Patriots are pretty much locked for at least the AFC Championship game. Their schedule is absurdly easy. Even their tough stretches have a home game thrown in there or is broken up with a team like the Titans.

Packers are the class of the NFC, Panthers are a WR/RB away from dominating though. Imagine if Cam had Benjamin.

I'm from NE area, so I'd vote Pats, but I think the Bengals have a great shot this year
Reply/Quote
it wont be the Patriots or the Seahawks or the Packers.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 03:55 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: it wont be the Patriots or the Seahawks or the Packers.

What makes you so confident? I mean, I'm all for hoping, but the odds makers have the Pats and Packers as #1 and #2 in the NFL and the heavy favorites for the SB. 
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 03:37 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Patriots are pretty much locked for at least the AFC Championship game. Their schedule is absurdly easy. Even their tough stretches have a home game thrown in there or is broken up with a team like the Titans.

Packers are the class of the NFC, Panthers are a WR/RB away from dominating though. Imagine if Cam had Benjamin.

I'm from NE area, so I'd vote Pats, but I think the Bengals have a great shot this year

As far as the Pats' schedule goes, the only teams that have anything to offer them are the Jets, Eagles, Broncos, and Giants. But even at that, as long as the Patriots don't completely screw up, they should beat these teams.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they went 16-0 again. I'd actually like to see it. That way one of two things happen..... the Bengals beat them in the playoffs and it makes them the heros, or the Bengals lose and the Pats go on to the SB with another shot at 19-0. Next to the Bengals winning it all, I'd actually love to see that.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 12:19 AM)Adamantium Wrote: I don't think it's out of the realm of possibly that the Pats make it back. Love them or hate them, there's no denying how good they are.

A Bengals/Patriots showdown in the AFC Championship would certainly be awesome. God willing.  LOL

A Bengals/Panthers Super Bowl would be nice.

bring on the kitty bowl
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals aren't in it this would be a really good match up and should be a great game. I would be rooting for the Packers, but honestly wouldn't mind if the Patriots won.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I am rooting for a Bengals vs Cardinals.

But really I will take anyone over on the NFC side. We matchup favorably with anyone really. Including the Pats.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 01:33 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: If the Bengals aren't in it this would be a really good match up and should be a great game. I would be rooting for the Packers, but honestly wouldn't mind if the Patriots won.

If Bengals don't make it and Patriots do, I have to root for them. The thought of Brady getting a 5th ring and making history is too good to pass up. 

Plus, I really am not a fan of the Packers. I dislike them almost as much as the Stealers and Raiders.  Sick
Reply/Quote
Projection/Prediction:

AFC:
1. NE
2. CIN
3. DEN
4. IND
5. NYJ
6. PIT

NFC:
1. GB
2. CAR
3. ARI
4. PHI
5. ATL
6. MIN

New England and Cincy are locked into 1 and 2 after week 16, so they rest starters week 17.

WC round:
Pit over Den
Jets over Indy

Ariz over Min
Atl over Philly

Div Round:
NE over Pit
Cincy over Jets
GB over Atl
Ariz over Car

CCGs:
NE over Cin
Ariz over GB

Super Bowl:
Palmer is MVP.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think it will be a Cincy/Patriots AFC Championship game. All things being equal, I think CIncy can beat them. There's no denying though the specter of the Head Office wanting big market teams for their 50th. I suspect at some point the refs are going to take over who gets there.....
Reply/Quote
Think that the Bengals need to get over playoff hump to really be taken seriously!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
Still keeping my fingers crossed for Bengals/Panthers SB, or Pats/Panthers II. Pats/Cardinals would be good too. Bengals/Cards too.
Reply/Quote