Poll: Who would you think/want to win if all the predictions turn out to be true?
Think Packers, Want Packers
Think Packers, Want Patriots
Think Patriots, Want Packers
Think Patriots, Want Patriots
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl 50: Packers vs Patriots
(11-13-2015, 09:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Never said they didn't have a chance in their division. You said they were better options than Arizona and Carolina. They're not. 

They've been New England's kryptonite recently but they don't have the defense they've had in past games, so while i'd love them to beat the Patriots this week, it would be a monumental task because of how bad their defense is.

Pitt can't stay healthy and they don't have near the defense they're used to.

To expect either of them to do as they've done in the past, this year, is a very long shot. Anyone can just pick a team and say "wait and see". 

And just so it doesn't get glossed over since i said it in the beginning, you said those teams "better options" than Arizona and Carolina.

actually go to profootball reference and click on each team stat category. The Giants are not that bad compared to Patriots ....and the Patriots are missing two starting tackles and a middle line backer.

i'll put it to you this way then. You had no clue half way through the season that the Ravens had a chance for the SB against Giants. This year you will be surprised when the Giants do well. Carolina and the Cardinals wont matter in December and January.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 12:11 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: actually go to profootball reference and click on each team stat category. The Giants are that bad compared to Patriots ....and the Patriots are missing two starting tackles and a middle line backer.

i'll put it to you this way then. You had no clue half way through the season that the Ravens had a chance for the SB against Giants. This year you will be surprised when the Giants do well. Carolina and the Cardinals wont matter in December and January.

You win the "wait and see" argument. 

Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
lol I meant not that bad
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 12:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You win the "wait and see" argument. 

Mellow

no, I will win the "I've seen it before and it will happen again" argument Rock On 
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 12:54 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: no, I will win the "I've seen it before and it will happen again" argument Rock On 

Keep the dream alive!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 01:12 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Keep the dream alive!

its the Panthers and Cardinals fans that are doing the dreaming.
Reply/Quote