Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dion Lewis Hurt
Possible significant knee injury. Declared out immediately. This is a monster loss for NE. Other than Gronk and Brady, he's the most important offensive player they have. They can replace Edelman much easier. Heck, Edelman hasn't been healthy for a month.
Reply/Quote
3 crushing injuries to my fantasy team in the past 3 weeks.... Cry
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 05:14 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Possible significant knee injury.  Declared out immediately.  This is a monster loss for NE.  Other than Gronk and Brady, he's the most important offensive player they have.  They can replace Edelman much easier.  Heck, Edelman hasn't been healthy for a month.

Actually the Patriots have been able to plug in total unknowns at RB and get good production.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 07:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually the Patriots have been able to plug in total unknowns at RB and get good production.
That's what they did with Lewis in the first place. I knew he graduated from Pitt a handful of years ago, and out of nowhere I see the same midget in the Pats offense.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 07:09 PM)6andcounting Wrote: That's what they did with Lewis in the first place. I knew he graduated from Pitt a handful of years ago, and out of nowhere I see the same midget in the Pats offense.

Remember Jonas Gray last year?
Reply/Quote
Anybody got Ray Rice's number?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 07:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Anybody got Ray Rice's number?

Ray Rice was washed up before he beat up his wife.

I predict that LeMichael James will suddenly become the player i thought he would be 3 years ago.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 07:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Ray Rice was washed up before he beat up his wife.

I predict that LeMichael James will suddenly become the player i thought he would be 3 years ago.

LeGarrett "i hit the" Blount. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 08:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LeGarrett "i hit the" Blount. 

He will be able to call Bell now and take a trip.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 07:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Ray Rice was washed up before he beat up his wife.

We will see. Pats have a history of getting the most out of washed up veterans.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Dion Lewis was a difference maker. Bolden and White aren't the same. They might survive, but it's a big loss.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 05:14 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Possible significant knee injury.  Declared out immediately.  This is a monster loss for NE.  Other than Gronk and Brady, he's the most important offensive player they have.  They can replace Edelman much easier.  Heck, Edelman hasn't been healthy for a month.

They don't play anyone though, so they will probably still win out. :snark:

Reply/Quote
Torn ACL out for the season.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000576532/article/patriots-rb-dion-lewis-out-for-season-with-torn-acl
Reply/Quote

James plays for the Dolphins. How does Dion Lewis' injury help his career?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Lewis out, Bell out, both may high scoring ff backs out in consecutive weeks. First time playing ff and shit is stress filled,but I love it.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 07:16 PM)jason Wrote: James plays for the Dolphins. How does Dion Lewis' injury help his career?

I am pretty sure he was waived by the Dolphins.

I read where the Cowboys worked him out a couple of weeks ago when they were looking for a RB.
Reply/Quote
This hurts my fantasy team
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 02:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am pretty sure he was waived by the Dolphins.

I read where the Cowboys worked him out a couple of weeks ago when they were looking for a RB.

He's back on the Dolphins PS.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote