Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Bowl/AFC Championship Merch thread
I wanted to make a little mega thread on potential merchandise items from winning the AFC and making and possibly winning the Super Bowl.

Do they do Pennants or something? If anybody sees any interesting items please post them here and where you found it. Win or lose its my first super bowl as a fan so I definitely want some memorabilia to remember this season.

I went ahead and ordered this hat as it fits the description of what I have to have to wear (other than being OSFA). Actually they've added quite a bit more since I bought the hat right after the game. Hats, pins, pennant, super bowl program, posters, player t shirts with the super bowl logo on it.

[Image: ff_4712552-f95fa5d505a138532c14alt1_full.jpg&w=900]

[Image: ff_4712462-cb3f6727adfaa4a61a4a_full.jpg&w=900]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They added quite a bit to the shop.Bengals.com stuff post Rams win. Side note I'm assuming the bengals shop would put the most profit in the teams account opposed to buying items elsewhere right?

Anyways I ended up grabbing the Super bowl hat and pennant above, a AFC champions super bowl LVI glass, AFC champ pin, Super bowl pin, and a Joe burrow jersey style t shirt with the super bowl logo on it. Not sure what else I'd really want other than maybe some stuff with the score on it after/if we win.
Reply/Quote
The patched LVI jerseys aren't out yet. Waiting for those.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 05:15 AM)Interceptor Wrote: The patched LVI jerseys aren't out yet. Waiting for those.

Yeah they do have the shirts with the super bowl logo. Maybe if you wanted to get an alternative player if you’re trying to decide between multiple players.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 05:29 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Yeah they do have the shirts with the super bowl logo. Maybe if you wanted to get an alternative player if you’re trying to decide between multiple players.

The two I want will probably sell out fast. Or maybe they'll make more than normal because Bengal Nation just had a population explosion in 2022.

Year Of The Tiger, BAYBEE!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Fresh six-pack incoming?

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
[Image: ff_4699519-95d29e4a851f16e1d1c5alt1_full.jpg&w=900]

[Image: ff_4695920-a2f9b4e7074e9fcdedfaalt1_full.jpg&w=900]

They got a youth jersey of some kind
Reply/Quote
I got the hat pictured above, a sticker and the Chase “fashion” jersey with the SB logo on it. I think those jerseys may have sold out. They had Chase and Burrow but I don’t see them now.
Reply/Quote
This is the stuff my family and I got approximately 30 seconds after Shooter made that kick:

[Image: ff_4715022-581752a6013f85eea325alt2_full.jpg]

[Image: ff_4695631-0e1648d3c9d2972bee2aalt2_full.jpg]

[Image: ff_4697398-c20d439f45daf2bf9c04alt1_full.jpg]

[Image: ff_4713053-937b25e3ed268ae74ab5alt1_full.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:22 AM)wcu Wrote: This is the stuff my family and I got approximately 30 seconds after Shooter made that kick:

[Image: ff_4715022-581752a6013f85eea325alt2_full.jpg]

[Image: ff_4695631-0e1648d3c9d2972bee2aalt2_full.jpg]

[Image: ff_4697398-c20d439f45daf2bf9c04alt1_full.jpg]

[Image: ff_4713053-937b25e3ed268ae74ab5alt1_full.jpg]

My wife bought me the Who Dey championship shirt for my birthday. Glad it should arrive before the game.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:29 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: My wife bought me the Who Dey championship shirt for my birthday. Glad it should arrive before the game.

A lot of my stuff said ship at latest 2/10. Hoping it ships before then.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:31 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: A lot of my stuff said ship at latest 2/10. Hoping it ships before then.

The AFC North championship stuff shipped pretty quickly.  Much faster than the "at latest" date if I recall correctly.
Reply/Quote
Last night I hopped online to browse AFC Championship gear thinking I'd buy a hat or something. While browsing, I decided I wasn't satisfied with an AFC Championship and I want to celebrate a Super Bowl win. I'll always wear my Bengals hat and gear, but I don't want to end up only wearing an AFC Champion hat or shirt. I want to proudly wear a Super Bowl champs hat.

I'm holding off on buying something until after we win it all. Anyone else doing the same?
Reply/Quote
Waiting on the Bengals Super Bowl Champion merch myself.

Can always get these as a consolation but don't see the need since our destiny is about to be fulfilled by Joe.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:44 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Last night I hopped online to browse AFC Championship gear thinking I'd buy a hat or something. While browsing, I decided I wasn't satisfied with an AFC Championship and I want to celebrate a Super Bowl win. I'll always wear my Bengals hat and gear, but I don't want to end up only wearing an AFC Champion hat or shirt. I want to proudly wear a Super Bowl champs hat.

I'm holding off on buying something until after we win it all. Anyone else doing the same?

I kind of had the same thought, but I just couldn't help myself.  I told my wife I'd buy everything anyone sells when we win the SB.  A couple of shirts now won't change that.  Besides, even if we do win the SB, these will be great mementos of the journey along the way.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:46 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Waiting on the Bengals Super Bowl Champion merch myself.

Can always get these as a consolation but don't see the need since our destiny is about to be fulfilled by Joe.

Aha, I'm not the only one thinking like this. I thought maybe I was strangely not enjoying the moment by not getting a hat or whatever.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:50 AM)wcu Wrote: I kind of had the same thought, but I just couldn't help myself.  I told my wife I'd buy everything anyone sells when we win the SB.  A couple of shirts now won't change that.  Besides, even if we do win the SB, these will be great mementos of the journey along the way.

I don't think there is anything wrong with buying the AFC Championship gear and enjoying the moment. I came to the personal realization I'll stick with my '47 Franchise "B" logo hat for the long haul & prefer to mix in Super Bowl winner gear, not the AFC Championship gear.

It's sweet though fans get to buy this--- We're in the Super Bowl, crazy!!
Reply/Quote
apparently i gotta wait for a #2 jersey.... they sold out
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:55 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: apparently i gotta wait for a #2 jersey....  they sold out

Getting a Shooter jersey is a sweet choice when you think about the longevity kickers can have in the NFL. I wonder if the top selling Bengals jerseys are now Chase, Burrow, and then Shooter?
Reply/Quote
I bought stuff with the trophy or Super Bowl logos on them but no AFC champs merch. This way it works win or lose!
Reply/Quote