Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Bowl/AFC Championship Merch thread
(01-31-2022, 10:45 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Same.  I'm not knocking anyone who does purchase it, but I had two sets of AFC Champions gear that I wore through the '80s and early '90s.  I want the real thing this time.  

I cringe a little at wearing gear that reminds me of losing... I'm not knocking fans that buy the AFC Championship gear because its a hell of an accomplishment.. but that Super Bowl Gear would be so much sweeter. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:44 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm holding off on buying something until after we win it all. Anyone else doing the same?

Ditto.  This has been my feeling all along.  Don't settle for the current level when we still have big levels ahead.   Even then, I still have an '88 AFC Champions shirt and that thing kind of annoys me. 
Reply/Quote
Anyone know of a good place to buy personalized jerseys? I’m wanting a Bengals jersey with my last name on it.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
All my stuff is showing arriving the week after the super bowl. That kind of stinks a big reason i ordered some of this stuff was so I could wear it to watch the Super Bowl
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 09:08 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Anyone know of a good place to buy personalized jerseys?  I’m wanting a Bengals jersey with my last name on it.

Maybe wait for the Bengals to draft a talented player that happens to share your surname?  Hilarious

Kidding...
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 01:29 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Maybe wait for the Bengals to draft a talented player that happens to share your surname?  Hilarious

Kidding...

Yep that’s what they did for me. Now if only they would make his in a Nike Limited jersey then I would get it…
Reply/Quote
I'll probably get a SB Champs hat after the game and the delivery time won't be a huge stressor.  But honestly, I'd love if this hat ever came back into stock, too

https://shop.bengals.com/mens-new-era-black-cincinnati-bengals-2021-nfl-sideline-road-39thirty-flex-hat/p-15914617902607+z-895-1424524184

[Image: ff_4226147-07cefb3c7d0b0f4c2b8aalt1_full.jpg&w=900]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 02:39 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I'll probably get a SB Champs hat after the game and the delivery time won't be a huge stressor.  But honestly, I'd love if this hat ever came back into stock, too

https://shop.bengals.com/mens-new-era-black-cincinnati-bengals-2021-nfl-sideline-road-39thirty-flex-hat/p-15914617902607+z-895-1424524184

[Image: ff_4226147-07cefb3c7d0b0f4c2b8aalt1_full.jpg&w=900]

I didn't see this hat the day after the Championship game, they were already sold out of the L\XL so I had to order one from New Era directly. The exact logo I want and with a nice Super Bowl logo too. Wish I hadn't bought the other one now.

[Image: ff_4712630-9042ddfab81a26647cf1alt1_full.jpg&w=900]
Reply/Quote
My shop bengals merch got updated to the 12th today. Although only one item shipped already. Crossing fingers it somehow still gets here Saturday
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 11:15 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: My shop bengals merch got updated to the 12th today. Although only one item shipped already. Crossing fingers it somehow still gets here Saturday

My flex hat and sticker are supposed to arrive tomorrow (day before SB!). Chase jersey said 2-21 until earlier. Now it’s out for delivery and says I should get it today. This is awesome that I will hopefully have my hat and jersey for the SB.

Update - just received my Chase jersey and it is awesome. The SB patch is cool. I think it’s supposed to be a red shade but it almost matches the orange so it looks good with the black jersey/orange numbers.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 07:38 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: My flex hat and sticker are supposed to arrive tomorrow (day before SB!). Chase jersey said 2-21 until earlier. Now it’s out for delivery and says I should get it today. This is awesome that I will hopefully have my hat and jersey for the SB.

Update - just received my Chase jersey and it is awesome. The SB patch is cool. I think it’s supposed to be a red shade but it almost matches the orange so it looks good with the black jersey/orange numbers.

My shirt jersey is supposed to be here by the 12th but it only shipped today so I doubt it. Does fedex run on Sundays? Maybe I’ll get it the day of potentially
Reply/Quote
If you're looking for a good deal, '47 Brand has slashed the price of Bengals AFC Championship/Super Bowl hats by 50%. $32.00 hats are now $16.00.

https://www.47brand.com/collections/cincinnati-bengals

I know, I know we lost the game but I thought I'd pass along the info in case someone wanted to still get a hat.
Reply/Quote
I got a shirt for my son the minute they beat KC and it arrived yesterday. Perfect timing, huh?

Oh, and **** you Nike for sending the thinnest possible shirt with the image on a alight angle and charging $42 for it.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 11:54 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: If you're looking for a good deal, '47 Brand has slashed the price of Bengals AFC Championship/Super Bowl hats by 50%. $32.00 hats are now $16.00.

https://www.47brand.com/collections/cincinnati-bengals

I know, I know we lost the game but I thought I'd pass along the info in case someone wanted to still get a hat.

At least i got to wear my stuff for the super bowl. It’s still an accomplish though. Hopefully 10 years for now it’s in a box with a bunch of super bowl and afc championship memorabilia because I’ll probably buy something anytime we make it to the super bowl
Reply/Quote