Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Inactives
90 minutes to go!

Mike Daniels was elevated only to be inactive. I guess he was an insurance policy if Tupuo couldn't go. Zach Kerr goes from the eliminated Cardinals to the Super Bowl in one month

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Coaches know more than me, but bfine would have taken Daniels over Toupu
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kinda surprised Shelvin and Daniels aren't dressed
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:01 PM)pally Wrote: 90 minutes to go!

Mike Daniels was elevated only to be inactive.  I guess he was an insurance policy if Tupuo couldn't go.  Zach Kerr goes from the eliminated Cardinals to the Super Bowl in one month

Getting Morgan, Tupou and Sample all back for this game is big. 
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:04 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Kinda surprised Shelvin and Daniels aren't dressed

Shelvin has been inactive for the vast majority of the season.  I would have been surprised if he was active for this game

Reply/Quote
Chris Simms just said our warm ups seemed to be more intense than LA.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:06 PM)pally Wrote: Shelvin has been inactive for the vast majority of the season.  I would have been surprised if he was active for this game

Ditto.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:01 PM)pally Wrote: 90 minutes to go!

Mike Daniels was elevated only to be inactive.  I guess he was an insurance policy if Tupuo couldn't go.  Zach Kerr goes from the eliminated Cardinals to the Super Bowl in one month

So much for all the hope that Daniels would have a big game and Fred Johnson would play a role.  

But I was waiting for this posting, Pally, on the Inactives.  Thank you.

Also, looking for any news on Uzomah as far as pre-game warmups and how he looks.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Chris Simms just said our warm ups seemed to be more intense than LA.

Zac said they were going through their normal routine

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:08 PM)Nepa Wrote: So much for all the hope that Daniels would have a big game and Fred Johnson would play a role.  

But I was waiting for this posting, Pally, on the Inactives.  Thank you.

Also, looking for any news on Uzomah as far as pre-game warmups and how he looks.

His running on the sidelines looked good.  For the record, he is wearing a brace.
Reply/Quote
Anyone know if Tate is active?

I know he was designated to return, but never saw if he was actually activated or not.
Reply/Quote
Rams Inactives

Reply/Quote
Topou has actually been a big piece missing for rotational purposes with Reader. Should allow him to be fresh which is a good sign. No Johnson is interesting though as a precaution.
Reply/Quote
I'll have to trust the coaches. I was a little worried about Shevlin and Daniels being inactive. The Rams are gonna be rolling with 3 solid RB's and I wouldn't just assume this is gonna turn into and air show before the game begins.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:12 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Anyone know if Tate is active?

I know he was designated to return, but never saw if he was actually activated or not.

They let his activation window pass without bringing him up making him done for the year. He's a guy I wish we could've seen a little more out of he looked like he put a lot of work in this past off season.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:12 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Anyone know if Tate is active?

he was never activated and reverted to IR.  He is in LA though

Reply/Quote
I thought their TE was out?
Reply/Quote
Was excited for Daniels. But as Mike Brown says it's a young man's game. And that groin injury is still in the recent past.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:29 PM)Whacked Wrote: I thought their TE was out?

IR. He is
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:28 PM)pally Wrote: he was never activated and reverted to IR.  He is in LA though

I heard that every member of the team that is capable of traveling would be making the trip.  PS, IR, everyone.
Reply/Quote