Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl LII Prediction
The Patriots and Eagles square off on Feb. 4th to determine the NFL champion. I want and am rooting for the Eagles to win. However, the cheaters have a way of pulling off a win just like last year's Super Bowl. My prediction is the Eagles will lead at halftime and end up losing. The Patriots score a lot in the 4th quarter. Patriots 27 Eagles 24
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I predict that the tv talking heads will go out of their way to make it seem like the single greatest event since the allies won WWII.. After all, true patriots are playing..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hard to bet against Brady, but I think this will be a really good one.

31-28 Pats, and a lot of butthurt for their haters.
Reply/Quote
Pats by 10 jake elliot will miss a field goal at a crucial time
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2018, 11:10 PM)seahawkscheat Wrote: Pats by 10 jake elliot will miss a field goal at a crucial time

I would love to see this board after Elliott missed a crucial SB kick.

[Image: atomic-mushroom-cloud-explosion-2-2.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
JT brings Janet back on stage and we have another ‘wardrobe malfunction’.

:)
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
How can anyone pick against the Pats?

I'd like if they lost more because of the Pat's fans (™ 2001) than the team itself.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
The Eagles play well enough to win but the refs keep Brady in it until the end when he makes a game winning last minute drive.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
At least Brady will have as many SB victories as the entire steeler franchise and cheapen theirs somehow.

Just grasping at anything now.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Pats 24-14

I think the Jags were the only team in the playoffs (NFC & AFC) that had the best chance of beating them, other than maybe the Steelers.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2018, 12:18 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: JT brings Janet back on stage and we have another ‘wardrobe malfunction’.  

:)

SB will now be on a 2 week delay.

I don't like the Patriots but I think they win this game....

But I also thought the Vikings would have handled the eagles so Who knows... But if the Eagles wins... Foles gonna be a rich man
Reply/Quote
Stealers fans might want to start placing gym mats around that pedestal they are on with 6 wins, cause they are about to get knocked off it...... Go Pats.
Reply/Quote
Eagles will lead going into the half.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote