A place to discuss the game and the commercials
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I can't help myself. Go Goat!!

Reply/Quote
I’m having a hard time caring. It’s usually about rooting against someone I hate. Pretty ambivalent about these teams.

And I must have missed something. Why do you have Fred’s picture?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I almost knelt during that Anthem

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2021, 08:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And I must have missed something. Why do you have Fred’s picture?

I cannot say. 

Reply/Quote
I don’t much like the long time laughingstock of the NFL going up 2-0 in Super Bowl wins over the heirs of that title. But I also don’t like a team getting two in a row while we are at zero. I don’t like teams that have won multiples adding to that and I don’t like teams getting their first leaving us in a shrinking group. So basically the Super Bowl sucks.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2021, 08:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I cannot say. 

Well it’s messing with my head.

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2021, 08:33 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well it’s messing with my head.

Hell what do you think it does to me? I get ready to disagree and then see it's me. 

Reply/Quote
Not much to discuss. Tampa made a mistake on the kickoff return then went three and out when it was hyper critical that they score on the opening drive. And the NFL just showed who they want to win with Mahomes not called for obvious intentional grounding.

Game over basically.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2021, 08:44 PM)Joelist Wrote: Not much to discuss. Tampa made a mistake on the kickoff return then went three and out when it was hyper critical that they score on the opening drive. And the NFL just showed who they want to win with Mahomes not called for obvious intentional grounding.

Game over basically.

I kinda doubt the NFL is out to screw Brady

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2021, 08:44 PM)Joelist Wrote: Not much to discuss. Tampa made a mistake on the kickoff return then went three and out when it was hyper critical that they score on the opening drive. And the NFL just showed who they want to win with Mahomes not called for obvious intentional grounding.

Game over basically.

RB was 2-3 yards from where the ball hit the ground. Not close to grounding.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Tampa playing like crap so far. Probably Chiefs easy win.
Reply/Quote
Bienemy still not getting a HC gig. makes you wonder how he interviews

Reply/Quote
This is not fun at all to watch. I figure the Chiefs will win by about 30 points at least.
Reply/Quote
If KC wins, I get laid. Go KC.

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2021, 08:58 PM)Joelist Wrote: This is not fun at all to watch. I figure the Chiefs will win by about 30 points at least.

Weird prediction. Looks like all the makings of a defensive matchup to me.

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2021, 08:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bienemy still not getting a HC gig. makes you wonder how he interviews

You have to think there's something holding him back that isn't apparent to us outsiders ?
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2021, 09:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If KC wins, I get laid. Go KC.

Betting with hookers again Dog?

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2021, 09:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Betting with hookers again Dog?

Line and sinker.

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2021, 09:12 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Line and sinker.

I want a hooker
Reply/Quote