Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Super Bowl Sunday is Here!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 10:32 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Isn’t golfer Lee Westwood from Shropshire?  I’ve seen him play in the US and I still wonder why he never won a major championship. “Throw a sickie” is the best phrase I’ve ever heard for calling in sick on false pretenses.

You might plan to cross the pond to attend a Bengals game in person this fall.  Once you visit Cincinnati you won’t want to go home.
Lee Westwood is from Nottinghamshire, but Sandy Lyle played on the course his dad owned Hawkstone park about 10 miles south of my town on the way to Shrewsbury and another master's winner Ian Woosnam was the professional at my home town course Hill Valley here in Whitchurch. The reason Lee never won a major is he can't putt and never could. I would love to attend a few games over there and meet fellow fans and especially have a few beers and a good old chat. One day my friend, one day.
Reply/Quote
I'll be leaving my hotel in a couple hours... LA Traffic is insane.

Who Dey to everyone here!!!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 01:12 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I'll be leaving my hotel in a couple hours... LA Traffic is insane.

Who Dey to everyone here!!!

Root em on home QueenCity!
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 02:02 AM)pally Wrote: The day we have all been waiting for!!!

Enjoy the day!

Who Dey

Gonna be a blast and I have a great feeling about today!!! Cool
Reply/Quote
Watching the pregame coverage stuff already! This is awesome. Side note... The BJ Hill interception hasn't got enough love. We had already switched the momentum but that totally flipped that game on it's head
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:01 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Watching the pregame coverage stuff already!  This is awesome.  Side note... The BJ Hill interception hasn't got enough love.  We had already switched the momentum but that totally flipped that game on it's head

The Defense as a whole is being completely ignored, keep it up. The D is the main reason we are here.

Everybody is on Donald and the Rams DL's sack, yet they forget about our DL which has twice as many sacks and is just as good
going against a front that besides Whit isn't great in pass protection and a QB that struggles when pressured.
Reply/Quote
My little 4 year old niece, rocking her Evan McPherson #2 jersey, sent me a video of her singing a song about today being "WhoDey Day" and how happy she is that it is because she loves "WhoDey Day"

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:35 PM)pally Wrote: My little 4 year old niece, rocking her Evan McPherson #2 jersey, sent me a video of her singing a song about today being "WhoDey Day" and how happy she is that it is because she loves "WhoDey Day"

Great stuff, I hope to see my niece and nephew today. My sisters are babysitting them and if my other sister and brother in law 
don't make it back by the SB my sisters are going to bring the little ones over so we can hang and watch the SB all together.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 10:41 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Epic. I love our fans. Wink
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great stuff, I hope to see my niece and nephew today. My sisters are babysitting them and if my other sister and brother in law 
don't make it back by the SB my sisters are going to bring the little ones over so we can hang and watch the SB all together.

I'll be seeing all my little ones today (the oldest is 6 the youngest 4 months). My twin nephews 5th birthday is tomorrow so we are having a Spiderman Party that will double as our Super Bowl Party

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:51 PM)pally Wrote: I'll be seeing all my little ones today (the oldest is 6 the youngest 4 months).  My twin nephews 5th birthday is tomorrow so we are having a Spiderman Party that will double as our Super Bowl Party

Awesome, my niece is only 9 months old and my nephew is 3 years old. Little buggers. Smirk
Reply/Quote
My furry child is ready...

[Image: Q7kv6GL.png]

And yes, she always looks that lazy.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 05:07 PM)Earendil Wrote: My furry child is ready...

Very cool video
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 05:07 PM)Earendil Wrote: My furry child is ready...

Very cool video
Reply/Quote