Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl ratings
Most viewed show in 5 years

and to no one's real surprise guess what city led in market share So much for the narrative that no one will watch Cincinnati. Look at those midwest viewing numbers. I got a chuckle out of "we'll never ever watch the Super Bowl" #5 city

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Even with the disparity in ratings, approximately 5x as many people in the LA market watched the game as in the Cincinnati market. That absolutely blows my mind and really drives home the difference in market sizes and why the NFL thinks LA is so lucrative. That being said, I'm sure all 17 Rams fans in LA tuned in.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
#3 and #5 watched because they are the haters.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
The Super Bowl is back in LA where it belongs! That was embarrassing to listen to.

And what the hell were the other half of Cincinnatians doing?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 06:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The Super Bowl is back in LA where it belongs!  That was embarrassing to listen to.  

Probably watching at a bar.

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 06:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The Super Bowl is back in LA where it belongs!  That was embarrassing to listen to.  

They were at the homes of the 46.1% that watched it.
Reply/Quote
I do feel bad for my Nephew it was his first SB I took him for his 21st BDAY. We still had fun though
Reply/Quote
Did anyone notice the Catch Kupp made on the last drive was exactly the same as Montana to Jerry rice in 89'. It was also from the 46 yard line in both games exact same route. Spooky... I watched them side by side today and its like a mirror image. . The score was also 20-16 in the game Sunday, same as the final score as 89'.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 06:41 PM)pally Wrote: Most viewed show in 5 years

and to no one's real surprise guess what city led in market share   So much for the narrative that no one will watch Cincinnati.  Look at those midwest viewing numbers.  I got a chuckle out of "we'll never ever watch the Super Bowl" #5 city

But wait...I thought no one would watch unless Mahomes or Brady was playing in it.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 06:46 PM)wcu Wrote: Even with the disparity in ratings, approximately 5x as many people in the LA market watched the game as in the Cincinnati market.  That absolutely blows my mind and really drives home the difference in market sizes and why the NFL thinks LA is so lucrative.  That being said, I'm sure all 17 Rams fans in LA tuned in.

And I think each of them turned all 5 of their TV's on which inflates the numbers.lol.
Reply/Quote