Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Box
Does anyone have any experience with these? Went to family's house over Thanksgiving and my Nephew-in-law had one.

Seemed too good to be true. He got "every channel ever". With this I could watch Cincy channels from anywhere.

Seems like it would be more known if it's as good as it seemd
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2023, 01:12 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Does anyone have any experience with these? Went to family's house over Thanksgiving and my Nephew-in-law had one.

Seemed too good to be true. He got "every channel ever". With this I could watch Cincy channels from anywhere.

Seems like it would be more known if it's as good as it seemd

When I lived in NC, I had a satellite installer attempting to hook me up with one of the so-called super boxes.  He explained that it does indeed work, however the various networks send out "pings" from time to time to scramble the signal going to unauthorized receivers.  He went on to explain that with every box purchased you get "x" number of 'free' code clearings so that your box would be good again.  After the 'free' code cleanings were expired, it would cost to get them to come out and do it going forward.

Sounded more like the dope man schtick to me, first hits free..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote