Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Day Thread
Game comments for Super Bowl LIII go here.
Reply/Quote
I’m probably in the minority, but I think that stadium is hideous looking. I’m sure it’s great inside, but the outside is just ugly.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
QCS, I was wondering if there'd be a thread. How could I live with a disinterested-in-the-game wife and cat nearby but no one with which to share my game thoughts. God bless you, sir!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 08:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m probably in the minority, but I think that stadium is hideous looking. I’m sure it’s great inside, but the outside is just ugly.

I miss the days when it was played outside.  The growing shadows, the twilight. all added an element of drama to the game.  This dome is lit like the frozen food aisle at Kroger.

And, a pick!
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 08:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I miss the days when it was played outside.  The growing shadows, the twilight. all added an element of drama to the game.  This dome is lit like the frozen food aisle at Kroger.

And, a pick!

Frozen food aisle LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Looked like a missed block in the back call against the Patriots.

Reply/Quote
Wow, you're really going to throw a flag there?
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Jason Bateman commercial was pretty good.

Reply/Quote
2 timeouts in the first quarter for the Patriots. Did they secretly hire Marvin?
Reply/Quote
Timeout burning level: Merv
Reply/Quote
How do you miss a 46 yd field goal in a dome?
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 08:52 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Timeout burning level: Merv

Drive ending INT, missed FG, 2 TOs. Marv didn’t stay unemployed long.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 08:56 PM)treee Wrote: How do you miss a 46 yd field goal in a dome?

Have Nance jinx you.

Reply/Quote
If a Bengal throws a QB down like that it’s an automatic flag.

Reply/Quote
I'm just going to assume Taylor checked out on Goff and is concentrating on us.

Reply/Quote
Welp there is the top commercial. Bud Knight vs The Mountain.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I hate any SB commercial that attempts to be inspirational.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 09:19 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Welp there is the top commercial. Bud Knight vs The Mountain.

It made zero sense.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 09:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It made zero sense.

Have to watch the greatest show of all universal time and dimensions to get all giddy over it.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Romo is choking on the predictions. You can tell he's trying but drawing blanks.

Reply/Quote