Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Super" fan
Quote:As the Kansas City Chiefs’ main hype man, Xaviar Babudar, known by fans as ChiefsAholic, attended nearly every game, at home and away. Given the hefty price of football tickets, it was a high-flying lifestyle, which Mr. Babudar attributed to successful warehouses he managed across the Midwest.

But the money that funded Mr. Babudar’s travels, federal prosecutors say, appears to have come, in part, from a more illicit source. Mr. Babudar is accused of committing a string of bank robberies across at least six states over the last year, including in Iowa, where he is accused of stealing $70,000.
I mean, I like the Bengals and all, but I'm not robbing banks to be a "super" fan.. Another fan even paid his bail that he subsequently jumped and disappeared..
Careful now Bengalholic.. We don't need no bank robbings.. and I damned sure ain't paying your bail if you do.. Hilarious
NYTimes article https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/12/us/chiefs-superfan-theft-charged.html?action=click&algo=bandit-all-surfaces-time-cutoff-30_impression_cut_3_filter_new_arm_5_1&alpha=0.05&block=more_in_recirc&fellback=false&imp_id=7127806846439710&impression_id=7a606313-21d2-11ee-9ab1-49292484beed&index=4&pgtype=Article&pool=more_in_pools%2Fus&region=footer&req_id=2323106512631475&surface=eos-more-in&variant=0_bandit-all-surfaces-time-cutoff-30_impression_cut_3_filter_new_arm_5_1
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There's Super fan, then there's Psychotic Fan
[Image: VYOA6ZFCJ5HNFA3XPZIIQKMJZE.jpg]
Reply/Quote