Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super hero movie list
Sooo.... since everyone is talking about superhero movies again with black panther going over well, and a lot of buzz about Deadpool 2, infinity war, etc., I bought I’d toss out my top 13.

V for Vendetta
Logan
Deadpool
Watchmen
Dark knight
First class
Guardians of the galaxy
Ironman
Winter soldier
Dredd
Kick ass
Guardians 2
Ironman 2
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 11:36 PM)Benton Wrote: Sooo.... since everyone is talking about superhero movies again with black panther going over well, and a lot of buzz about Deadpool 2, infinity war, etc., I bought I’d toss out my top 13.

V for Vendetta
Logan
Deadpool
Watchmen
Dark knight
First class
Guardians of the galaxy
Ironman
Winter soldier
Dredd
Kick ass
Guardians 2
Ironman 2

Got to pick up my pace. Have only seen 4 of these movies. 

But planning on seeing Black Panthers on my next off day. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I like all the ones with ScarJo in them. Me likes ScarJo.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Blade
Logan
Captain America TWS
Guardians of the Galaxy
Batman TDK
Iron Man
Thor Ragnarok
The Amazing Spider-Man

I don't like any of the recent or rebooted DC comic movies.

Gal Gadot is hot but that movie is overrated.  Nothing special and the villain was laughable to me.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 11:52 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Blade
Logan
Captain America TWS
Guardians of the Galaxy
Batman TDK
Iron Man
Thor Ragnarok
The Amazing Spider-Man

I don't like any of the recent or rebooted  DC comic movies.

Gal Gadot is hot but that movie is overrated.  Nothing special and the villain was laughable to me.

The Dark Knight trilogy was good (except for the first 2 hours of the last movie, that was pretty mind numbing). Haven't seen much else, except Suicide Squad and WW. SS was ok. WW was decent, but I didn't much like the ending, was predictable.
Reply/Quote
-One Above All-
The Dark Knight

-Top Shelf-
X2: X-Men United
Spider-Man 2
Batman Returns
Winter Soldier

-Really Good-
The Avengers
Iron Man
Logan
Black Panther
Watchmen

Those are the ones that came to mind. The vast majority of superhero movies fall into the "enjoyable but not special" for me. There have been a few bad ones though, of course. Those 10 stuck with me, although I'll admit that Iron Man and The Avengers is as much for what they did for the genre in the long run as for how good they are as standalones.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 11:36 PM)Benton Wrote: Sooo.... since everyone is talking about superhero movies again with black panther going over well, and a lot of buzz about Deadpool 2, infinity war, etc., I bought I’d toss out my top 13.

V for Vendetta
Logan
Deadpool
Watchmen
Dark knight
First class
Guardians of the galaxy
Ironman
Winter soldier
Dredd
Kick ass
Guardians 2
Ironman 2

Not all movies based on comic books are about SUPERHEROS....    Dredd is definitely not a super hero  imo...

Its the best of the films you have listed here imo but hes no superhero  (weird or funny powers)  he is just good at killin people.

But just wanted to be clear if your talking comic books to movies or actual Superheros.
Reply/Quote
The Avengers
Guardians of the Galaxy 1
Deadpool
The Dark Knight
Blade
Logan
Spider Man (2002)
Batman Begins
CA: Winter Soldier
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I like some of the older ones, and haven't seen a lot of recent ones....so I'll prolly get flamed....lol:

Batman (1989)
The Dark Knight
Darkman
The Crow
Iron Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Deadpool
The Green Hornet
Hancock
The Toxic Avenger
Unbreakable
Megamind
Chronicle

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2018, 03:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Not all movies based on comic books are about SUPERHEROS....    Dredd is definitely not a super hero  imo...

Its the best of the films you have listed here imo but hes no superhero  (weird or funny powers)  he is just good at killin people.

But just wanted to be clear if your talking comic books to movies or actual Superheros.

Good point. Especially considering...

(03-05-2018, 05:20 PM)Wyche Wrote: I like some of the older ones, and haven't seen a lot of recent ones....so I'll prolly get flamed....lol:

Batman (1989)
The Dark Knight
Darkman
The Crow
Iron Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Deadpool
The Green Hornet
Hancock
The Toxic Avenger
Unbreakable
Megamind
Chronicle

Cant believe I didn't include that. The Crow is one of my favorite movies. All movies, not just comic related. 
Reply/Quote
The Crow - Brandon Lee was awesome. RIP.
Logan - Great movie, probably the best of the new superhero movies to me.
Thor Ragnarok - Just bought this last night on Amazon, sure lived up to the hype. Hilarious.
Batman (1989) Keaton was a great Batman and Jack Nickelson was great.
Batman Begins/Christian Bale ones were really good but i didn't like Maggie Gyllenhal. Heath was great as the Joker bout as good as Jack.
Captain America, all of them rock IMO.
Guardians of the Galaxy
Blade
Blade II
The Underworlds, i guess since i named Blade have to go with the other good vamp flick and Kate Beckinsale, babe of babes.
Ironman 2, Mickey Rourke was great.
Guardians 2, Kurt Russell and Chris Pratt are some funny dudes.
Reply/Quote