Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supernatural ***SPOILERS***
So Chuck is GOD
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2016, 01:38 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: So Chuck is GOD

Yeah, I saw the episode and was a little disappointed about Chuck and his role.

The end was cool though, I liked that part quite a bit.

I have a feeling that the season will end with a "Ying and Yang" type of thing by Amara and Chuck becoming one or something stupid like that.

EDIT: I shouldn't say the season will end but instead say that the series will end like that. The creators may be able to stretch out this story to two seasons.
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2016, 01:38 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: So Chuck is GOD

The creator Eric Kripke confirmed that after season 5. He said it was always his intention for Chuck to be God. I guess it just didn't make any sense to reveal it until recently. I mean sure they could've used his help many times before but I think it works best this way.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 09:53 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Don't know about being GODs sister. And why would he have to betray her to be able to build his creations? I do like that they showed the cage and interested in how that plays out.

(01-21-2016, 12:31 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: I don't like is that Lucifer is no longer portrayed by Mark Pellegrino from now on, but that was inevitable considering his old vessel 'Nick' was destroyed years ago

Misha (Castiel) pulled him off pretty nicely I think, you could tell it was Lucifer just from looking at his face

(01-22-2016, 12:54 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I'm glad Rowena is dead. She can go back to doing the voice of one of the characters on "Sophia the First" now, lol.

So, is Lucifer more powerful than before since he now has Cass as his Vessel?

How will Sam and Dean save Cass?

Felicia Day was killed off last season and Garth is a werewolf now. Kevin is dead and the only angels left are Metatron and dude in Heavens Garden. Well, of course God is still out there as well and Lucifer said Micheal is sitting in a corner singing show tunes and touching himself, lol.

I'm just trying to figure out how this is going to end.

I am with you guys.

I have been quite disappointed with this season if it is truly the last one.

Bet it ain't though, they need to clean this shit up. Bully for them.
Reply/Quote
Well, three episodes into the final season and the show has everyone coming back for little parts.

17 more episodes left...

How will it end?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote