Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supplemental Draft
(04-26-2020, 11:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks, and thanks for the specifics WVU. If that is what has to happen I am all for it, I just think this will pass like all foul things.

Unfortunately, I don't claim mine as fact but just an opinion on what would be best. Only facts were the Odell/Brooks thing. I hope things pass quickly and this is just a forgotten memory in time.  Rock On
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2020, 11:50 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Unfortunately, I don't claim mine as fact but just an opinion on what would be best. Only facts were the Odell/Brooks thing. I hope things pass quickly and this is just a forgotten memory in time.  Rock On

Same here, I definitely would love to get Etienne in the Supplemental if we could.

Very good back, then trade Gio, love Gio but man he costs a lot of dough for a guy that just averaged 3.2 YPC.
Reply/Quote
There is one person that people should be interested in drafting in the supplemental draft and that's Dylan Moses. I don't care how many linebackers we drafted that guy should be among the top of returning seniors. Remember the supplemental draft is going to be mainly for guys who opted to return for a senior year instead of declaring. Alex Leatherwood would be another guy that should be among the top of the supplemental draft. While Etienne is a good player I would never ever draft a running back in the first round.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2020, 01:05 PM)Okeana Wrote: There is one person that people should be interested in drafting in the supplemental draft and that's Dylan Moses.  I don't care how many linebackers we drafted that guy should be among the top of returning seniors.  Remember the supplemental draft is going to be mainly for guys who opted to return for a senior year instead of declaring.  Alex Leatherwood would be another guy that should be among the top of the supplemental draft.  While Etienne is a good player I would never ever draft a running back in the first round.

Good one, and good point about drafting a RB in the supplemental draft. Probably not a good idea even if it is a player of 
Etienne's level.
Reply/Quote