Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supplemental draft question
Since I was unable to get that on the NFL article, I ask you: If a team chooses a player from the supplemental draft, say that Adonis Alexander guy (what a name), what would that cost?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 04:29 PM)hollodero Wrote: Since I was unable to get that on the NFL article, I ask you: If a team chooses a player from the supplemental draft, say that Adonis Alexander guy (what a name), what would that cost?

Teams submit bids.  Highest bid wins.  Draft order based on 2017 results.

So if the Bengals bid a third round pick and no other team bid higher the Bengals would get the player and lose their third round pick next year.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 04:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Teams submit bids.  Highest bid wins.  Draft order based on 2017 results.

So if the Bengals bid a third round pick and no other team bid higher the Bengals would get the player and lose their third round pick next year.

ThumbsUp so simple. Thanks!

What should the Bengals bid for this Adonis?
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 07:19 PM)hollodero Wrote: ThumbsUp so simple. Thanks!

What should the Bengals bid for this Adonis?

5th round pick.  A young man as undisciplined as Alexander, that allows himself to get put out of school for academics, just might not be ready to handle the pressure of instantly being a top 1% earner.  Bengals aren't hurting that bad at CB, to be taking unnecessary risks on talent with red flags like that.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote