Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question for Bengal fans?
What is your favorite Bengals Packers game of all time?
Reply/Quote
While 2013 was awesome, 2009 was killer.

Odom was a god that day.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
2013... Vontaze breaks out a bag tag, huge momentum swings, and Newman's TD. That game was so entertaining. I really liked that team that season.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The one from a few years ago where we were down by like 2-3 scores and came back in the 2nd half to win it.

Clearly, this one holds a special place in my heart by how well I remember all the details. :p
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2018, 11:16 AM)jason Wrote: 2013... Vontaze breaks out a bag tag, huge momentum swings, and Newman's TD. That game was so entertaining. I really liked that team that season.

Ah.... the infamous Green Bay Ball Tap incident of 2013. Called it right then that Burfict would be a marked man by the officials from that point on. Made them look bad on National TV.....
Reply/Quote
2013 for sure, I was there.

Honorable Mention to the fan steals Favre’s ball game in 2005.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2018, 11:16 AM)jason Wrote: 2013... Vontaze breaks out a bag tag, huge momentum swings, and Newman's TD. That game was so entertaining. I really liked that team that season.

With Jason, my favorite Bengals/Packer game for sure. Crazy how it turned around, the Pack had all the momentum
and were looking like they were going to run away with it then the momentum just shifted. Came back and won with
the Newman fumble recovery, this game is just a classic IMO.

Loved this game, really fun one to watch. Rock On
Reply/Quote
I believe there was a game we intercepted Farve 5 times... maybe back in 2005...
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2018, 01:46 PM)Jason_NC Wrote: 2013 for sure, I was there.

How did I forget about 05? I was in the back row with a bunch of Packers fans at that game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2018, 02:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I believe there was a game we intercepted Farve 5 times... maybe back in 2005...

And then a fan came on the field and took the ball away from him again.

2005 gets my vote.
Reply/Quote
For me it was 2013

For a Packer fan it is 1992
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
'05 packer team ws pretty weak. Nice to beat Favre, but not a real impressive win.

'09 was a huge win because we were coming off a very bad year in '08 and had just lost that insane game to the Broncos opening day.

'13 was the best game because of the huge come back against a Packer team that was a Super Bowl contender.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2018, 02:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: With Jason, my favorite Bengals/Packer game for sure. Crazy how it turned around, the Pack had all the momentum
and were looking like they were going to run away with it then the momentum just shifted. Came back and won with
the Newman fumble recovery, this game is just a classic IMO.

Loved this game, really fun one to watch. Rock On

Yup my favorite as well
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2018, 02:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I believe there was a game we intercepted Farve 5 times... maybe back in 2005...

This would be the game I remember most. We dominated Favre that game. Pretty sure that was the last time we faced Favre as a Packer. I was happy we won but I felt bad for Favre. I remember his last pass, he was literally crawling when he threw the ball. He looked done.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2018, 01:46 PM)Jason_NC Wrote: 2013 for sure, I was there.

IIRC the Packers were driving down the field towards potentially tying the game when this happened. Totally reversed the momentum of the game, from that point forward. Watching that guy run onto the field from behind the Packers bench and take the ball from Favre is still one of the more bizarre things I've seen at an NFL game. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Those 05 highlights .
https://youtu.be/EjF0x86wdxw

Dramatic music included just to make packer fans more disappointed..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2018, 12:36 PM)grampahol Wrote: Those 05 highlights .

I had a great time watching that game. I had a work buddy (not really, I despise him but faked it because we had to work together) who was a Packer fan and had talked shit all week leading up to the game. I had fun the week after. Told him they suck so bad that even a fan get's a pick from Favre. 13yrs later, we don't work together anymore and yes, he's still a DouchePackBag!

No Offense PB. Ninja 

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2018, 03:46 AM)TKUHL Wrote: This would be the game I remember most. We dominated Favre that game. Pretty sure that was the last time we faced Favre as a Packer. I was happy we won but I felt bad for Favre. I remember his last pass, he was literally crawling when he threw the ball. He looked done.

How can anyone be into the NFL and not have respect for Brett Favre?

Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2018, 12:36 PM)grampahol Wrote: Those 05 highlights .

It's crazy how old that 2005 video looks.  It doesn't seem that long ago but it looks like ancient history.
Reply/Quote