Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support for Trump's travel ban reaches 60%
(07-06-2017, 11:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If Obamacare is a total repealed people like me will stop getting raped for health insurance.    

I hope we get full repeal with zero replace.   Then just start trimming off regulation on the insurance industry and let freedom work its magic.

[Image: 1280px-Mill_Children_in_Macon_2.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-06-2017, 11:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If Obamacare is a total repealed people like me will stop getting raped for health insurance.    

I hope we get full repeal with zero replace.   Then just start trimming off regulation on the insurance industry and let freedom work its magic.

As it did before Obamacare??

Can you explain how you are getting "raped for health insurance"?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-07-2017, 12:13 AM)Dill Wrote: As it did before Obamacare??

Can you explain how you are getting "raped for health insurance"?

We still had the regulations before Obamacare.

Obamacare just added more.

The amount I have to pay for a family is just out of whack from pre Obamacare levels.
Wait, why are we talking about poll numbers? I thought the Trump (non) supporter line was that polls were all wrong.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR